Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Vorige  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Volgende
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 dec 2014 17:33 

Hardtraxx Veteran

ThaBomba. schreef:
Aan de andere kant is dit wel een opeenstapeling met feiten uit het verleden die stuk voor stuk echt niet door de beugel kunnen.

Wat is er nog meer voorgevallen dan? ben wel benieuwd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 dec 2014 17:48 

Hardtraxxer

yowan schreef:
ThaBomba. schreef:
Aan de andere kant is dit wel een opeenstapeling met feiten uit het verleden die stuk voor stuk echt niet door de beugel kunnen.

Wat is er nog meer voorgevallen dan? ben wel benieuwd

algemeen/thyron-discussie-topic-t47757-125.html#p1430303
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 dec 2014 19:26 

Hardtraxx Veteran

man man man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
heb me weer een kwartiertje vermaakt met heel het topic door te lezen
aanrader: algemeen/thyron-discussie-topic-t47757.html
Toch haal ik zn album wel.. vind de tracks ontzettend gaaf, jammer dat de collab met b-front er niet op staat
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 dec 2014 19:52 

Hardtraxx Elite

Ondanks alle drama nu. Best leuke plaatjes op de cd. :thumbup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 dec 2014 16:49 

Hardtraxx Crew

Release is verplaatst naar 19/01/2014 (bron)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 dec 2014 14:18 

Hardtraxxer

Erg jammer dat hij verplaatst is naar januari.. Is er een reden voor? Album klinkt best vet
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 dec 2014 14:29 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Ofcourse schreef:
Is er een reden voor?

Nee gewoon zomaar. Verder niks gebeurd.

Geintje, dit is er gebeurd:
Citaat:
Hey friends,
I've got a few things to say and I hope you allow me to take a minute of your time for this.
First of all, I want to thank all of you for the amazing response on my album 'Lucid Dreams' so far.
Reading all those great comments and seeing my colleagues support the tracks gives me the best feeling there is.
Secondly, this amazing dreamworld of mine has turned into a nightmare last week..
Last week when I was at Bob’s studio, I did the most stupid thing I’ve ever done (and hopefully will do) in my carreer.
As you all know, I’m a huge fan of Bob since the day I started to listen to hardstyle. Being in the studio with him felt so great, but I’m always eager to learn more and develop myself and my sounds.
When Bob left his studio for a few hours and gave me his trust to continue working on our collab by myself, I sent an MP3-file of his new track ‘Blackness’ and a snippet of a new WIP track to my computer at home, so I could listen to it in my own studio on my own soundsystem. There were no bad intentions involved, but I just should’ve asked Bob if this was okay to do. And that’s where it went wrong.
Instead of asking, I just sent it. Not to harm him in any kind of way, just to learn how to become better in my productions.
Bob found out and is, as you can all imagine, totally pissed off at me.
In the end this whole thing got back to me and with one simple transfer I’ve crushed a great collaboration, but worse, a good friendship based on trust.
That’s the reason “The Curse” won’t be featured on my new album.
Being straightforward and honest is one of the most important things when you are collaborating with someone and unfortunately I didn't realize this at that moment.
This proves even DJ's are just human beings like all of you and fortunately it's humane to make mistakes, as long as we learn from them!
I understand Bob’s feelings and his decision.
All I can do is hope that we can get past this and be able to release the track one day.
Also, because we removed 'The Curse' from the album, 'Lucid Dreams' can't be released on the 15th and will be postponed to January 2015 (for exact release date, keep an eye on http://www.fusionbv.com/recor…/thyron-lucid-dreams-album/324).
I feel deeply sad and sorry to tell you this bad news and I hope you can all forgive me for this. Please realize that I've been working on this album for months, day and night, and that it has been a big challenge which put a lot of pressure on me as well.
I'm not trying to explain things away, I just want you to know how sad I feel about this.
Thanks again for understanding and for the great response on the album so far!

Much love,

Bas
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 dec 2014 14:31 

Hardtraxx Elite

Daveytl schreef:
Ofcourse schreef:
Is er een reden voor?

Nee gewoon zomaar. Verder niks gebeurd.

Ofcourse

Geintje, dit is er gebeurd:
Citaat:
Hey friends,
I've got a few things to say and I hope you allow me to take a minute of your time for this.
First of all, I want to thank all of you for the amazing response on my album 'Lucid Dreams' so far.
Reading all those great comments and seeing my colleagues support the tracks gives me the best feeling there is.
Secondly, this amazing dreamworld of mine has turned into a nightmare last week..
Last week when I was at Bob’s studio, I did the most stupid thing I’ve ever done (and hopefully will do) in my carreer.
As you all know, I’m a huge fan of Bob since the day I started to listen to hardstyle. Being in the studio with him felt so great, but I’m always eager to learn more and develop myself and my sounds.
When Bob left his studio for a few hours and gave me his trust to continue working on our collab by myself, I sent an MP3-file of his new track ‘Blackness’ and a snippet of a new WIP track to my computer at home, so I could listen to it in my own studio on my own soundsystem. There were no bad intentions involved, but I just should’ve asked Bob if this was okay to do. And that’s where it went wrong.
Instead of asking, I just sent it. Not to harm him in any kind of way, just to learn how to become better in my productions.
Bob found out and is, as you can all imagine, totally pissed off at me.
In the end this whole thing got back to me and with one simple transfer I’ve crushed a great collaboration, but worse, a good friendship based on trust.
That’s the reason “The Curse” won’t be featured on my new album.
Being straightforward and honest is one of the most important things when you are collaborating with someone and unfortunately I didn't realize this at that moment.
This proves even DJ's are just human beings like all of you and fortunately it's humane to make mistakes, as long as we learn from them!
I understand Bob’s feelings and his decision.
All I can do is hope that we can get past this and be able to release the track one day.
Also, because we removed 'The Curse' from the album, 'Lucid Dreams' can't be released on the 15th and will be postponed to January 2015 (for exact release date, keep an eye on http://www.fusionbv.com/recor…/thyron-lucid-dreams-album/324).
I feel deeply sad and sorry to tell you this bad news and I hope you can all forgive me for this. Please realize that I've been working on this album for months, day and night, and that it has been a big challenge which put a lot of pressure on me as well.
I'm not trying to explain things away, I just want you to know how sad I feel about this.
Thanks again for understanding and for the great response on the album so far!

Much love,

Bas
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 dec 2014 14:45 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Dave, kan je je standpunt op een andere manier formuleren? Begrijp niet echt waar je op Driel
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 dec 2014 14:50 

Hardtraxx Elite

yowan schreef:
Dave, kan je je standpunt op een andere manier formuleren? Begrijp niet echt waar je op Driel

Daveytl gaat zijn quote bijwerken met zijn verhaal van Thyron terwijl ik op zijn quote reageer, wordt een beetje onlogisch dan.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 dec 2014 14:54 

Hardtraxx Veteran

:kiss:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 dec 2014 15:11 

Hardtraxx Elite

Daveytl schreef:
:kiss:

:oh:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 21 dec 2014 18:45 

Hardtraxx Veteran

dave schreef:
yowan schreef:

Daveytl gaat zijn quote bijwerken met zijn verhaal van Thyron terwijl ik op zijn quote reageer, wordt een beetje onlogisch dan.

ik snap er nu niks meer van
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 jan 2015 14:20 

Hardtraxxer

Zou normaal vandaag uit zijn?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 jan 2015 15:02 

Hardtraxxer

Merlijn schreef:
Zou normaal vandaag uit zijn?

Idd, wanneer wordt die beschikbaar?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 jan 2015 15:04 

Hardtraxxer

misschien weer uitgesteld ?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 jan 2015 00:58 

Hardtraxxer

Er is een probleempje tussen Thyron en Fusion. Misschien is dit het einde voor het Thyron album op Fusion.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 jan 2015 01:33 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Wat nu weer dan? xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 jan 2015 09:47 

Hardtraxxer

Lenny schreef:
Wat nu weer dan? xd

Thyron is uit Fusion gekicked. Album gaat ook niet meer komen, tenminste niet via Fusion
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 jan 2015 09:48 

Hardtraxxer

Held op Sokken schreef:
Lenny schreef:
Wat nu weer dan? xd

Thyron is uit Fusion gekicked. Album gaat ook niet meer komen, tenminste niet via Fusion

Bron?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 jan 2015 09:56 

Hardtraxxer

ParanoidNL schreef:
Held op Sokken schreef:
Lenny schreef:
Wat nu weer dan? xd

Bron?

Bron via via. Geloof het of niet. Zal waarschijnlijk ook nog wel even achter de schermen blijven. :thumbup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 jan 2015 10:07 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Geloof 't meteen, vervelende persoonlijkheid die geen vrienden maakt in deze scene en telkens weer dezelfde fouten maakt (en er niet van leert).
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 jan 2015 11:09 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Een antwoord nu zou wel gewenst zijn van hem. Want zijn toch wel een aantal die op dit album wachten
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 jan 2015 12:14 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Poahhh als hij uit Fusion gekickt is heb je letterlijk je droom binnen handbereik gehad en verpest... dat gaat je niet in de koude kleren zitten denk ik. :oh:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 jan 2015 12:31 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Vind het erg opvallend dat er helemaal geen info gegeven wordt over het album, niet echt professioneel lijkt me.
Vorige  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Volgende
Forumoverzicht » Releases » Hardstyle » Gratis tracks