Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Vorige  1 ... 2484, 2485, 2486, 2487, 2488, 2489, 2490 ... 3045  Volgende
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 24 jul 2016 15:02 

Hardtraxx Veteran

"To be revealed, live" staat er.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 24 jul 2016 15:07 

Hardtraxxer

Joey schreef:

Je was me net voor.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 25 jul 2016 12:39 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Regain naar Revealed Records confirmed.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 25 jul 2016 20:04 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Raven schreef:
Regain naar Revealed Records confirmed.

xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 jul 2016 14:33 

Hardtraxx Crew

S-Dee schreef:
Well.... Where do I start? I sat here for hours wondering what to write and how to word this.. Let's see how it goes because I still have no clue.
In 2003 I stepped into the main arena of a large underground rave and was instantly hooked on the music & atmosphere.
Over the last 14 years I've dedicated my life around music, I've played at events all over Australia, Netherlands, Germany & Malaysia, I've ticked off some goals I'd never thought I'd be able to complete. Playing main stage Sublime in 2008, main stage Defqon.1 Australia, Defqon.1 NL, Q-base and the list goes on. I've not only ticked off personal dreams & goals but I've got to work with some amazing people such as Outbreak, Toneshifterz, Code Black, Da Tweekaz, Atmozfears, A-lusion, Scope DJ, Brennan Heart, Adrenalize, Q-dance, Masif Saturdays, Powerhouse Productions HSU Events & again the list goes on, sorry If I've missed anyone here. Along side that I've had support from the biggest guys in the scene Headhunterz, Showtek, The Prophet, DJ Isaac & so on.
Not only have I worked along side and worked with these amazing talented people I've also met some life long friends, including my amazing wife.
I could name everyone but this post would be so long and I'm sure you don't want to read everyones name.
It's time, It's time to hangup the headphones, I simply don't have passion and fire in the belly like I did back in 2003 and I don't want to keep lying and playing out in front of you, my fans my wonderful fans that have supported me from day 1. I couldn't continue to arrive at the club for the sake of getting my pay cheque and heading home. That's not why I started and I won't continue to play just because of the money.
I'm still writing music, but it's for my ears only.. How it all started. Writing music that makes me happy that makes me smile.
I'm sorry, but I hope you all understand.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the support from all around the world, it honestly means so much to me.
If you're in Sydney/Australia come and celebrate with me on the 6th of August so I can say my final goodbye, I'll be playing a collection of music from the last 14 years of my dj career.
Thank you to Masif Saturdays for this platform to be able to say goodbye to all of you for the last time. Suae, DJ PULSAR & Steve Hill thank you so much for the friendship and for believing in me.
This has been such a hard decision and such a hard thing to write, it's been my life for the last 14 years+. Thank you again.
‪#‎onelasttime‬ ‪#‎sdee‬ ‪#‎hanginguptheheadphones‬
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 jul 2016 14:37 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Toch altijd jammer om zoiets te lezen, ondanks zijn beperkte bekendheid. Enige plaat die me nog goed bij staat is music (is my escape) met Atmozfears :loving:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 jul 2016 15:09 

Hardtraxxer

Heb altijd nog de zin "If your equipment isn't properly set up, you might be missing some of the benefits that stereo can provide" in mn hoofd als ik S-Dee lees :P

Toch wel aantal leuke platen gemaakt. Wel begrijpelijk dat je er op een gegeven moment wel een beetje klaar mee bent.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 jul 2016 15:13 

Hardtraxx Veteran

sonnebloem schreef:
Toch altijd jammer om zoiets te lezen, ondanks zijn beperkte bekendheid. Enige plaat die me nog goed bij staat is music (is my escape) met Atmozfears :loving:

Gok dat je Our Escape bedoelt ;) Leuke plaatjes heeft ie gemaakt dus jammer maar helaas
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 jul 2016 16:11 

Hardtraxx Veteran

die ja
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 jul 2016 16:53 

Artiest

We stomen door... Once Upon A Time In The Feels is de volgende release op The Funky Cat :)

Check het topic: hardtrance-releases/geck-o-once-upon-a-time-in-the-feels-catid003-t56265.html

Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 29 jul 2016 08:49 

Hardtraxx Elite

Regain plaatje: iemand die zin/tijd heeft om die morse code te vertalen? :P

S-Dee verhaal: toch zonde, plaatjes als Equipment en Bamboozled zet ik nog wel eens op hier. Altijd jammer als iemand er geen plezier meer aan beleeft :(
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 29 jul 2016 09:54 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Joey schreef:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 29 jul 2016 18:59 

Artiest

Onze remix van Time Is Now te beluisteren is in de nieuwe HWS?

Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 29 jul 2016 19:32 

Artiest

A new sonic force is born – two individuals with unparalleled musical visions united to turn a new leaf in the hard-hitting sounds of Hardstyle. With huge success in their solo aliases Artic and Desnar, long-time friends Sander and Erik have decided to cross into a new avenue and work exclusively on their brand-new project The Warriorz.

Check out the Alive at Night interview here:
http://bit.do/thewarriorz
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 29 jul 2016 21:45 

Hardtraxx Veteran

djarticnl schreef:
A new sonic force is born – two individuals with unparalleled musical visions united to turn a new leaf in the hard-hitting sounds of Hardstyle. With huge success in their solo aliases Artic and Desnar, long-time friends Sander and Erik have decided to cross into a new avenue and work exclusively on their brand-new project The Warriorz.

Check out the Alive at Night interview here:
http://bit.do/thewarriorz

Ik vond het wel jammer dat je Knowledge niet hebt gedraaid op Hardclassics... (tenzij het was tijdens de 5 minuten dat ik naar de wc was, in dat geval: top dat je hem hebt gedraaid en ik ben een pannenkoek dat ik precies dan naar de wc ga :p )
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 jul 2016 12:37 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Socializerz schreef:
djarticnl schreef:
The Warriorz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Socializerz
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 jul 2016 13:00 

Hardtraxx Crew

Op zich vind ik het er vaak ook niet optimaal uitzien als er een Z achter de naam geplakt wordt, maar het zorgt er wel voor dat je naam uniek is en bijvoorbeeld via google/facebook ed direct te vinden is.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 aug 2016 02:42 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Aha van daar Zenda ipv Senda.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 aug 2016 14:24 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Unknown schreef:
Aha van daar Zenda ipv Senda.

Citaat:
achter de naam geplakt wordt
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 aug 2016 15:26 

Hardtraxx Elite

De Decibel CD van dit jaar wordt gemixt door Noisecontrollers, Partyraiser en B-Front!

Afbeelding
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 aug 2016 16:32 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Een B-Front Decibel cd heb ik goeie herinneringen aan, die uit 2010 :love:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 aug 2016 16:49 

Donateur

Vitality schreef:
De Decibel CD van dit jaar wordt gemixt door Noisecontrollers, Partyraiser en B-Front!

Ben benieuwd wat The Skribbler zijn vriendin ervan vindt!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 aug 2016 16:49 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Mijn vriendin vindt B-Front dus ook best wel tof!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 aug 2016 17:27 

Hardtraxx Veteran

:lol:

MC DV8 naar Most Wanted trouwens.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 04 aug 2016 18:43 

Hardtraxx Addict

Dat Frontliner met niemand minder dan Noisecontrollers in de studio zit?? :love:
Afbeelding
Vorige  1 ... 2484, 2485, 2486, 2487, 2488, 2489, 2490 ... 3045  Volgende
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Algemeen