Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Volgende
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 aug 2019 00:34 

Record label

Gearbox schreef:
I have personally been a fan of Spoontech since their very first releases - whilst fans of spoontech and some artists were trying to create a divide and perceived war between the labels - I was out literally bowing down to Vazard as my one true god at Fatality festival 2 years ago.

:corn:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 aug 2019 08:35 

Hardtraxx Addict

SpoontechRecords schreef:

Zeer vermakelijk dit in de rustige bouwvakweken op kantoor
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 aug 2019 11:28 

Hardtraxxer

Gearbox schreef:
I have personally been a fan of Spoontech since their very first releases - whilst fans of spoontech and some artists were trying to create a divide and perceived war between the labels - I was out literally bowing down to Vazard as my one true god at Fatality festival 2 years ago.

You know it's true (L)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 aug 2019 12:26 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Gearbox schreef:
Gearbox schreef:

You know it's true (L)

Care to explain? :innocent: :whistle:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 aug 2019 19:02 

Hardtraxx Veteran

RTM93 schreef:
Phil , I can only admire that you still take time to react even if it's not on the happy note that you would like to. Thumbs up for that. :thumbsup:

+100. There are some artists that are still afraid to come here because of our opinion. And mostly because our opinion is based on pure dedication. We are really dedicated to our scene and some fluctuations and changes that are coming to our scene are not as positive as we think. That is why some of us are going with full force on the statements that are stating in the documentary.

And in the end, it is not personal, it is also our opinion.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 aug 2019 22:39 

Hardtraxxer

Hekzitter schreef:
RTM93 schreef:
Phil , I can only admire that you still take time to react even if it's not on the happy note that you would like to. Thumbs up for that. :thumbsup:

+100. There are some artists that are still afraid to come here because of our opinion. And mostly because our opinion is based on pure dedication. We are really dedicated to our scene and some fluctuations and changes that are coming to our scene are not as positive as we think. That is why some of us are going with full force on the statements that are stating in the documentary.

And in the end, it is not personal, it is also our opinion.

I don't doubt that everyone in the forum is passionate about the scene. I think what most artists dont appreciate is the hyper critical attitude from people who have a way of shitting all over their lifes work without any real knowledge, understanding or experience.

Don't take this the wrong way - but I think it's hard to deny that Hardtraxx has a reputation along those lines. I can sympathise though because I have been a hyper critical wanker in my time. I'm sure plenty of you have recollections of me being rather unsavoury in relation to music that I find to be shit.

Anyway, I have kind of killed the discussion - Marvins plan to piss everyone off seemed to be working a charm xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 08:57 

Hardtraxx Elite

Gearbox schreef:
I think what most artists dont appreciate is the hyper critical attitude from people who have a way of shitting all over their lifes work without any real knowledge, understanding or experience.

Hyper critical attitude? If you compare this with the "oooh I love you, "come to Chile" comments on Facebook I agree but come on man this is a poor way of thinking :x

And no real knowledge, understanding or experience? No maybe not everyone but they are passionate and have more knowledge then the FB/Insta people/"fans". And there are many members who are in the scene from the beginning, so am I. I follow the scene daily from 2001 till now, in front and backstage and you are telling me that I have no knowledge, understanding or experience? xd

Most artists hate critics from people with a clear opinion and don't want to hear the kind of criticism Hardtraxx members give them on this forum. Nobody have to join the discussion we have sometimes but the artist have to stop wining when they "accidentally" read the discussion or critics over here, that's much more pathetic in my eyes.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 09:49 

Hardtraxxer

DonnyD schreef:
Gearbox schreef:
I think what most artists dont appreciate is the hyper critical attitude from people who have a way of shitting all over their lifes work without any real knowledge, understanding or experience.

Hyper critical attitude? If you compare this with the "oooh I love you, "come to Chile" comments on Facebook I agree but come on man this is a poor way of thinking :x

And no real knowledge, understanding or experience? No maybe not everyone but they are passionate and have more knowledge then the FB/Insta people/"fans". And there are many members who are in the scene from the beginning, so am I. I follow the scene daily from 2001 till now, in front and backstage and you are telling me that I have no knowledge, understanding or experience? xd

Most artists hate critics from people with a clear opinion and don't want to hear the kind of criticism Hardtraxx members give them on this forum. Nobody have to join the discussion we have sometimes but the artist have to stop wining when they "accidentally" read the discussion or critics over here, that's much more pathetic in my eyes.

When I talk about knowledge, understanding or experience, I am talking purely in a production sense. I do not doubt the passion of anyone here.

Also, I am not tarring every Hardtraxx user with the same brush. Everyone here is different. Some people give very good feedback, some are very eloquent in the way they conduct themselves, some wish cancer on artists and some appreciate and are positive about most things they hear. Unfortunately (and this is without any question or debate) most topics about Gearbox tend to have an abundance of hate - which was very clear with this thread (However, that was mostly due to Marvin's original comment which I didnt understand as I have to use google translate)

"Nobody have to join the discussion we have sometimes" - The artists don't. I think someone actually mentioned it above that artists never seem to engage in discussion on the website. This is because most artists do not care and don't find the comments to be useful as they do not possess any real constructive feedback. I stopped using this forum a long time ago because I am extremely opinionated and I lacked professionalism and always ended up engaging in the worst way possible.

It's actually quite nice to be back with a more mature stance on stuff and with an ability to take negative comments well.

What a lot of people forget is that an artist works extremely hard to get to the level they are, they are proud of their work, they have put blood sweat and tears into their work - to have some complete stranger say something like "this is cunt music, anyone who listens to this must be mentally impared" is not the kind of response that inspires any level of motivation. A lot of people here forget that these are artists are the same age as you, they have the same interests as you, they have the same passion as you - and they are human too. Perhaps if people making these comments were so passionate about the scene, they would provide encouragement and find the positives in the artists work instead of making hateful, spiteful and sometimes quite disgraceful comments that could potentially damage the future of that artist.

But, as I have said - I have been that guy, I have made stupid comments myself and looking back in hindsight is very easy.

Anyway - I have already spent waaay more time on here than I should have. I still hope that one day that Gearbox will be understood and appreciated by the members of Hardtraxx for what we are trying to achieve. :beer:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 10:11 

Hardtraxx Elite

Gearbox schreef:
Story

We are not going to agree I guess so I'm not going to respond on this cause the opposite way of view on things! :D

Gearbox schreef:
I still hope that one day that Gearbox will be understood and appreciated by the members of Hardtraxx for what we are trying to achieve.

It works for a lot of people so that's an achievement right? :thumbup: When there's going to be (more) quality music I'm willing to give it a chance but for now I pass ;)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 12:09 

Kraak... Piep...

Backfire schreef:
DonnyD schreef:
Kanker trieste mentaliteit daar.. Om maar te zwijgen over de docu.. - Donny Dijks 2019

Je weet dat jij, net als elk member ook gewoon gebanned kan worden voor uitlokken.

Heeft niet zo veel meer met Gearbox te maken, maar meer dat je zelf gewoon een triest figuur bent. Als je dan zo'n grote bek hebt dat je zo veel ervaring hebt met feesten organiseren en dergelijken, gedraag je dan ook er naar en niet naar een rebelse puber.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 12:13 

Hardtraxxer

Broken Balance schreef:
Backfire schreef:
DonnyD schreef:
Kanker trieste mentaliteit daar.. Om maar te zwijgen over de docu.. - Donny Dijks 2019

Je weet dat jij, net als elk member ook gewoon gebanned kan worden voor uitlokken.

Heeft niet zo veel meer met Gearbox te maken, maar meer dat je zelf gewoon een triest figuur bent. Als je dan zo'n grote bek hebt dat je zo veel ervaring hebt met feesten organiseren en dergelijken, gedraag je dan ook er naar en niet naar een rebelse puber.

Ik citeer slechts wat de lieve heer zelf allemaal neerplempt op het internet. Maar zich dan wel volwassen in een discussie wil mengen, naja discussie. Die is er niet echt want zoals ik zei.. iets met een gestrekt been..

Nu zal ik vast weer een preek krijgen over professionaliteit ofzo... En citeer aub dat ik een grote bek heb over veel ervaring met feesten organiseren, want ik kan het nergens teruglezen :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 12:16 

Kraak... Piep...

Backfire schreef:
Ik citeer slechts wat de lieve heer zelf allemaal neerplempt op het internet. Maar zich dan wel volwassen in een discussie wil mengen, naja discussie. Die is er niet echt want zoals ik zei.. iets met een gestrekt been..

Die comment was twee dagen geleden, en hij gaat nu, op deze dag, in een normale discussie met hem. En vervolgens plemp jij dit weer neer als een lekkere volwassen kerel terwijl je niks gevraagd werd niet? Lekker oude koeien uit de sloot halen.

Als je het zelf zo goed ziet, wees dan ook zo volwassen en post dat niet als een of ander kind "maar hij doet het ook".

En je verzoek:

Backfire schreef:
Ik ben ooit gestart met het geven van feesten op mijn 18e in een klein kut loodsje, maar zal jullie verder niet lastig vallen met mijn verhaal want dat boeit toch niemand wat. Mijn werk is emotie losweken bij mensen, welk feest ik dan ook geef. Positief of negatief.

"Oh ik doe al dit sinds dat maar dat verhaal vertel ik lekker toch niet want jullie zijn negatief". Zegt degene die dit hele topic met een gestrekt been opent om reacties uit te lokken en vervolgens jankt dat hij negatieve reacties krijgt.

Maat als je de mensen hier wilt betichten van kinderachtig en negatief gedrag, doe het zelf dan ook niet. Neem een voorbeeld aan de man van Gearbox zelf, je werkgever, die laat zien hoe het wel moet. Hoe hij het uitlegt, zo krijg ik juist meer interesse in en respect voor hoe Gearbox werkt, ook al ben ik het niet met alles eens. Misschien, als je normaal deed, kreeg he de zelfde interesse en hoef je niet stoer te doen dat jouw verhaal niemand boeit.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 12:22 

Hardtraxx Elite

Backfire schreef:
DonnyD schreef:
Afbeelding

Hahaha so close.. :lol: Ik ken en ben diegene niet hoor die zo reageert op FB xd Maar nice try :thumbup:

Broken Balance schreef:

En jij neemt zomaar aan dat ik en die beste man op FB dezelfde persoon zijn?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 12:42 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Verder gaat het goed met je amigo?
Afbeelding
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 12:43 

Hardtraxx Addict

:lol:

Wordt hier met het moment mooier. Gebrek aan moderatie bevorderd zeer zeker het forum in dit geval.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 12:43 

Hardtraxx Veteran

EXPOSED
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 12:45 

Record label

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 12:49 

Hardtraxxer

xd xd xd xd

Wish I could understand the dutch comment made. Certainly I see the word Kanker and can deduce from that the content of the message.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 12:52 

Hardtraxx Veteran

paperclip schreef:

Wordt hier met het moment mooier. Gebrek aan moderatie bevorderd zeer zeker het forum in dit geval.

Wie post de nazi foto’s?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 12:58 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Hekzitter schreef:
paperclip schreef:

Wie post de nazi foto’s?

Doe maar niet, anders komt Jor-D er zometeen ook met gestrekt been in.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 12:59 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Helicaze schreef:
EXPOSED

There’s no coming back from this
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 13:00 

Hardtraxxer

:lol: :corn:
Hekzitter schreef:
paperclip schreef:

Wie post de nazi foto’s?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 13:00 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Hekzitter schreef:
paperclip schreef:

Wie post de nazi foto’s?

[img]Hoimods[/img]
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 13:01 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2019 13:02 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Begint langzaam topic van het jaar te worden :lol:
Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Volgende
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Feesten