Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Vorige  1 ... 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815 ... 3045  Volgende
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 13:26 

Hardtraxxer

Rik schreef:
Odyssee schreef:
Marktplaatslink: 200 euro :')

Kaartje + bus is toch al bijna 100? Dat x 2, nou valt nog mee toch?

Ja, k dacht eerst per ticket;p
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 14:00 

Hardtraxxer

djrandofficial Randy Wieland
Proud to announce the new name for the future act with my man @djadaro , we will be known as Gunz For Hire (G4H)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 14:05 

Hardtraxxer

Roan schreef:
Proud to announce the new name for the future act with my man @djadaro , we will be known as Gunz For Hire (G4H)

xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 14:20 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Roan schreef:

Say what!? xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 14:31 

Hardtraxx Addict

Vette naam :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 14:35 

Roan schreef:

Wel een leuke naam, alleen weer die z...

Odyssee schreef:
http://tickets-kaartjes.marktplaats.nl/evenementen-en-festivals/439740088-2-kaarten-defqon-1-busvervoer-den-bosch-te-koop.html

200 euro :')

Er is al één bod geplaatst:
Citaat:
TMDJ € 9.999.999,00 09-04-11

:lol:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 14:40 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Roan schreef:

Geinig dat ze dus ook veel samen gaan doen qua draaien. Benieuwd!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 14:41 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Odyssee schreef:
Gangsterdwerg schreef:
wist je dat de normale defqon kaarten al uitverkocht zijn binnen 12 min?

Zijn nog steeds te krijgen hoor.

Ik stond iets van 7 minuten in de wachtrij, ik kon nog reguliere kaarten kopen, ik kies 4, volgende, blijken ze voor m'n neus te zijn weggekaapt. Nu maar extended gedaan. :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 14:55 

Hardtraxx Addict

...the r3bels bezig zijn met een track die een old kool sound heeft; noisecontrollers de 100.000 likes heeft en de free release er aan komt en dat bioweapon twitterde dat er veel tracks gaan uitkomen die bedoeld waren voor t album maar er toch niet opkomen ;)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 15:45 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Afbeelding
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 16:01 

lol
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 16:25 

Kraak... Piep...

Slecht voorbeeld : josh & wesz -.-
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 16:28 

Hardtraxx Veteran

D-Nemacyst schreef:

Snap jij wel waar dit over gaat? :P Of begrijp ik je verkeerd?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 17:13 

Hardtraxx Veteran

D-Nemacyst schreef:

Door Josh & wesz geschreven, het gaat niet over Josh & Wesz zelf..

toch?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 17:38 

Donateur

Ter verduidelijking:
Citaat:
Alphaverb (Official)
Tonight a sold out Silverdome with our KnockOut battle against Josh & Wesz! Got my shirt fixed for the occasion.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 17:57 

Afbeelding

Schietpartij, slachtoffers, gewonden, knock out xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 17:58 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Zatox:
Citaat:
Im in France atm and I get my copy of the Qlimax DVD!!!! My face Up the cover !! Omg!!!!! o/

http://ping.fm/p/EigLF
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 19:10 

Hardtraxx Crew

Citaat:
Fear.FM Interview - Digital Punk album
Rene de Bruijn, better known as Digital Punk, has worked hard to become a top Hardstyle artist. His carreer finally took off when he was signed to Tillt! records and he hasn't looked back since.
Digital Punk is renowned for his darker sounding releases, but in this interview, he'll be showing us his more lighter side and you'll be surprised to hear some very uplifting tracks have been produced for his upcoming album.

As many may have heard, Digital Punk is working hard in the studio to produce his first artist album which will include many collaborations with a handful of huge Hardstyle artists like Waverider, Noisecontrollers, Zatox, Scope DJ and B-Front.

Fear.FM had the chance to talk to René (ie: Digital Punk) about his album and his imminent future amongst the top Hardstyle artists. You'll be given a great insight into the emotions and personality Digital Punk has poured into his newest tracks, which tracks are his favorite and where he'll be playing next.

So René, we're here to talk about your upcoming album 'Escape From Reality'. How have the past few months of preparation been?
Busy and intense but so much fun to do, especially the collaborations. But it took a lot of time to plan everything. It has been quite a rollercoaster ride, but the result is something to be proud of!

What was it that made you decide to produce an album?
Well, I have already made a lot of releases in the past, especially since I’ve become a full time producer. I’m in the studio every day and made a lot of new tracks, so I thought, why not make an album? For me as an artist it was a new challenge!

Where did the idea for the name and concept come from?
“Escape from Reality” to me means to forget everything, all your problems, stress etc… That’s the feeling I get when I’m performing as Digital Punk. I produced the track “Escape from Reality” and decided to call the album the same. The Artwork designer, Niels van Hoeckel, captured that feeling perfectly in the artwork, which absolutely ROCKS!

What type of atmosphere were you trying to capture with the main album track 'Escape From Reality'?
It’s an euphoric & Uplifting feeling. I hope when people listen to it, get the same feeling I have when I’m performing. Just forget everything and go wild!
When you play the album from beginning to end, its like a journey into sound and it gets louder along the way!

Can you tell us more about the other solo tracks, where did the creativity come from? What mood do they create for the listener?
Creativity is something that I can’t force, it just happens. Sometimes I can’t produce something for a few days and then suddenly, BAM! There it is. My mood is also a big influence on what I’m producing. For example, I created “the Chosen Path” when I was very frustrated and angry, but “Punk from the Block” I made in a very happy state of mind. In the end its just all about the music and I think everybody has their own mood or feeling with the music. I just want people to say, Wow!!! And get that adrenaline rush…

What about the collaborations? What variety of tracks can we find among the track list?
From melodic to hard and raw. All collaborations are really made together “all the way” and you can hear that in the tracks. For example the track “Forever Lost” with Scope Dj was a one of the most interesting collabs to do, because Scope has a very different style compared to mine. The track turned out awesome and you can really hear elements from both sides.
The tracks that I produced together with B-Front are (of course) Hard and raw! “Panic Attack” captures our familiar sound. “For the Girls” is a more experimental track that turned out as one of my favourite tracks of the album!

Was there any memorable moments while producing with these other artists?
Most of the producers on the album are friends of mine. We always have a lot of fun while producing. But producing “Blue Horizon” together with the Noisecontrollers was very memorable, because I’ve always been a huge fan of there work.

I also see there are a few remixes, why did you choose those tracks to be remixed by those artists?
I choose Zatox to remix “Bringing the Funk” because I’m a big fan of his work, so I was very happy when he wanted to do the remix! Also because I think it’s a track that not everyone can remix. The original was a big hit and a remix had to be just as good or better than the original and I can say, the man knows how to remix haha! He did a great job and I love the result.

The “Intoxication” remix just happened. Waverider and I both have our studios in the same building. One day he was jamming the melody of “intoxication” and I said, “dude you HAVE to make a remix!”

It was a welcome change to see a sampler released before the full album. Can we expect fast releases from the future samplers?
Yes, the plan is to release a sampler every 3 weeks after the album is released.

An album is quite a high point in your career, what other plans do you have to progress as an artist?
Make a 2nd album! Haha no just joking… In general, I want to make Digital Punk as big as it can get! Make even better music, play at bigger events and conquer the world!

Have you got any exciting bookings coming up so we can hear all the new tracks?
The 9th of April I play a versus set against “Waverider” at Knock Out! The 12th of April I leave for South Africa for 3,5 weeks to get married. When I get back we will release the album! After that I will play at “Illigal Vibes”, “Ground Zero”, “Wish Outdoor” and more!

Thanks for talking to us René! Have you got anything else to say to the Fear.FM readers/listeners?
Have no ‘Fear’, your “Escape from Reality” is near!

'Escape From Reality' will be in stores the 11th of May.

Follow Digital Punk at:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dj_digital_punk
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/djdigitalpunk
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 19:29 

Hardtraxx Crew

Afbeelding

Paar nieuwe nummertjes dus :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2011 19:42 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Dylan WoutersDBSTF
Skydragon , het is een FREE release :) we are your friends,woznotwoz,faithless tool brennan heart werden toch ook gereleased?
en plz niet mma die tijd is voorbij!! :) Revelation mag ook:)
2 uur geleden · Vind ik leuk ·

DBSTF Dylan, dat is natuurlijk aan die artiesten zelf. MAar dat zijn ook tool van nummers uit een andere scene en niet van collega's uit hetzelfde genre.. Wij doen dat dus iig niet!:)

Met dat antwoord kan ik leven:D
Wel vet dat ze antwoorden op mijn vraag:p
Geen skydragon dus...
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 apr 2011 11:47 

Aan het typen...

Roan schreef:

:')
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 apr 2011 11:49 

Kraak... Piep...

Parvuz schreef:
D-Nemacyst schreef:

Snap jij wel waar dit over gaat? :P Of begrijp ik je verkeerd?

Ik weet waar t voor is maar ik vind t nogal hypocriet :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 apr 2011 12:08 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Lyst schreef:
Roan schreef:

kvind de naam erg slecht moet ik zeggen ze hadden zoveel vettere dingen kunnen verzinnen dan dit :')
maar wel erg benieuwd hoe de live-act van deze 2 heren gaat worden :woot:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 apr 2011 12:08 

Hardtraxx Veteran

stefaneke schreef:
Afbeelding

Schietpartij, slachtoffers, gewonden, knock out xd

Mooie combinatie weer :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 apr 2011 12:42 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Lyst schreef:
Roan schreef:

Precies mijn gedachte ...
Ik voel alweer een plaat a la Gangsters Don't Dance aankomen, zit ik persoonlijk niet op te wachten maargoed ...
Vorige  1 ... 809, 810, 811, 812, 813, 814, 815 ... 3045  Volgende
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Algemeen