Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Vorige  1 ... 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533 ... 553  Volgende
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jun 2018 14:27 

Hardtraxx Elite

nuttyt schreef:
Hard4Us schreef:
Waarschijnlijk een vrij voor de hand liggend antwoord, maar waarom wordt Nutty T nooit geboekt? Vind zijn muziek wel leip.

Yea i'll be honest I don't get it either 13 years running the label and a lot of my producer friends like Pila, Trilok & Thera are surprised I've never DJed there. If it happens, it happens because my stuff has been played at Loudness, Defqon.1, Bass Academy, Q-Dance Radio, Fresh FM and loads more in NL. A lot of promoters i've spoken to have said its a bit of a risk to book me because of the sound I produce though because its not mainstream enough.
Then again, it is a more underground rougher sound I produce so I can understand.

I've setup a new hashtag on my Facebook page #nuttyt2djNL hahahahaha

:lol: I saw it, legend.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jun 2018 15:23 

Hardtraxxer

#nuttyt2djNL :lol:

No I think it's a shame that they don't book you if you see what other artists they do book, I think that it's just a case of popularity and promotors that don't have the guts to book you maybe! (I don't really know how it all works)
And their argument, that your sound is not mainstream enough, is quite rubbish because for example the sound of Rebellion is in my eyes not a mainstream sound either despite their popularity ...
So I hope that we can see you play in Belgium or the Netherlands one day :thumbsup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jun 2018 15:27 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Maar mainstream vindt wel laser > gated
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jun 2018 15:30 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Ever tried it with a new artist name? I think a name can have a big effect on having succes or not.

Well, I have to say that I always said to Gordon (Sjammienators) that he should change his name to become a bit bigger in the hardcore scene... haha I was wrong...
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jun 2018 15:31 

Hardtraxx Veteran

To nut or not to nut, that's the question!

Wait..
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jun 2018 16:07 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Maybe change your artist name to Nutte Frenkie.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jun 2018 16:09 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Nuttella.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jun 2018 19:32 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Parvuz schreef:
Ever tried it with a new artist name? I think a name can have a big effect on having succes or not.

Well, I have to say that I always said to Gordon (Sjammienators) that he should change his name to become a bit bigger in the hardcore scene... haha I was wrong...

The Vision / Reloaded :whistle:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jun 2018 21:07 

Artiest

No ive already got loads of aliases as it is,
and there are much worse names out there at the moment hahaha

GB47 schreef:
#nuttyt2djNL :lol:

No I think it's a shame that they don't book you if you see what other artists they do book, I think that it's just a case of popularity and promotors that don't have the guts to book you maybe! (I don't really know how it all works)
And their argument, that your sound is not mainstream enough, is quite rubbish because for example the sound of Rebellion is in my eyes not a mainstream sound either despite their popularity ...
So I hope that we can see you play in Belgium or the Netherlands one day :thumbsup:

Thanks and thank you to everyone that has commented who supports my music and all my labels it means a lot.
It's good to know people appreciate the tracks.
It's like my vids on Facebook, the vids in general are not meant to be taken serious just to give people a bit of a laugh and put a smile on their face, but the music is.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 jun 2018 08:21 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Nuracore schreef:
The Vision / Reloaded :whistle:

Owja dat is waar. :P Man dat waren best lekkere setjes.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 jun 2018 10:25 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Love the vids and the music. Social media is really important these days. Keep working on that and it could/will definitely help with getting a booking in NL.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 jun 2018 12:16 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Grim schreef:
Love the vids and the music. Social media is really important these days. Keep working on that and it could/will definitely help with getting a booking in NL.

And there's always a group of people looking for the next big "underground" thing, like Theracords/Spoontech were a few years back. (and still are to some degree).
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 jun 2018 14:59 

Artiest

Rickzel schreef:
And there's always a group of people looking for the next big "underground" thing, like Theracords/Spoontech were a few years back. (and still are to some degree).

Yea Nutty Traxx was going before both of those but at the same time we didn't transition to the Raw side.
I still don't really class my sound as Raw even if people label it as that, it's a more rougher sound. Hence why I do a lot of Ruff Mixes.

Grim schreef:

Thanks, I think its just a case of making lot's of noise and making promoters aware really.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 jun 2018 15:10 

Hardtraxx Veteran

I definitely respect your attitude towards the whole situation! :worship:

Its a bit unlucky that you didnt get picked up in some Loudness line-up around 2011/2012, you would've fit perfectly in there i think. And nowadays b2s is even less likely to surprise with a name in their line-up like yours i'm afraid.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 jun 2018 15:33 

Artiest

Yea well my names been forwarded to them for Loudness again. You never know when i'm in a zimmer frame haha maybe ill get a call
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 18 jun 2018 13:11 

Hardtraxx Addict

Ben op zoek naar meer platen als het nieuwe KRTM album, of platen als Sphongle - Strange Planet voor op spotify. Hele afspeellijsten met die soort muziek mag ook uiteraard. Zijn vast genoeg mensen die mij wat kunnen aanraden met dit soort muziek hier.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 18 jun 2018 14:15 

Kraak... Piep...

kegel77w schreef:
Ben op zoek naar meer platen als het nieuwe KRTM album, of platen als Sphongle - Strange Planet voor op spotify. Hele afspeellijsten met die soort muziek mag ook uiteraard. Zijn vast genoeg mensen die mij wat kunnen aanraden met dit soort muziek hier.

Ghost In The Machine, Noneoftheabove, Sleeparchive, Plukkk, Ayarcana, 14Anger, Ancient Methods, WarinD, Ansome, Oude N-Vitral/Rude Awakening, Dep Affect en nog velen. Als label misschien Perc Trax, Pitch Dark Records oid

Heb zelf een playlist met voornamelijk lompe techno, kan je wel tussen kijken:

https://open.spotify.com/user/j9q07hxp4 ... 1UeOzyP2GD
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 jun 2018 12:00 

Hardtraxx Addict

Broken Balance schreef:
kegel77w schreef:

Ghost In The Machine, Noneoftheabove, Sleeparchive, Plukkk, Ayarcana, 14Anger, Ancient Methods, WarinD, Ansome, Oude N-Vitral/Rude Awakening, Dep Affect en nog velen. Als label misschien Perc Trax, Pitch Dark Records oid

'

Dankjewel! Zal zo eens wat gaan luisteren :thumbsup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 jun 2018 13:26 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Broken Balance schreef:
kegel77w schreef:

Chill, ik heb die lijst ook gevolgd. :thumbup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 jun 2018 13:29 

Hardtraxx Addict

Dit is precies wat ik zocht, held. Meteen gevolgd, en lekker op de camping aanzetten dit weekend ^^
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 jun 2018 16:26 

Kraak... Piep...

kegel77w schreef:
Dit is precies wat ik zocht, held. Meteen gevolgd, en lekker op de camping aanzetten dit weekend ^^

Dan hoop ik dat jullie naast ons staan :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 jun 2018 16:31 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Zou iemand misschien een mini mix willen maken van de euforische platen van E-Force?

Passion for life
Remote control
The System / the system 2.0
Who the hell are you
5th element
Dark Emotions
Evolved
Dream Village anthem
Dreamcatchers
Firebird (E-Force Fire Edit)
Hurricane

Vul vooral aan als ik er nog een paar mis :thumbsup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 jun 2018 16:38 

Kraak... Piep...

Paultheone schreef:
Zou iemand misschien een mini mix willen maken van de euforische platen van E-Force?

Passion for life
Remote control
The System / the system 2.0
Who the hell are you
5th element
Dark Emotions
Evolved
Dream Village anthem
Dreamcatchers
Firebird (E-Force Fire Edit)
Hurricane

Vul vooral aan als ik er nog een paar mis :thumbsup:

Kan wel een keer kijken naar een Top 25 E-Force :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 jun 2018 16:49 

Hardtraxx Addict

Broken Balance schreef:
kegel77w schreef:

Dan hoop ik dat jullie naast ons staan :P

Zal mijn best doen, veld 3 links midden een beetje :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 jun 2018 10:40 

Hardtraxxer

Heeft Keltek Dark Sun van Spotify af gehaald?
Vorige  1 ... 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533 ... 553  Volgende
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Algemeen