Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 okt 2022 09:44 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Jordy schreef:
Je kunt moeilijk ontkennen dat je een tamelijk uniek persoon bent (geworden).

Helemaal mee eens ^^
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 okt 2022 09:51 

Hardtraxx Veteran

jaron123 schreef:
Jordy schreef:
Je kunt moeilijk ontkennen dat je een tamelijk uniek persoon bent (geworden).

Helemaal mee eens ^^

Dit vat ik op als een compliment, dank!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 05 nov 2022 16:01 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Staat weer een nieuwe track in de steigers :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CklKiH1Db9D/

Komt uit in december! :woot:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tevens een interview met Myst door een Spaanse website:
https://loudcave.es/entrevistando-a-myst/

Enkele interessante fragmenten:

Citaat:
LC: We know that you are going to collaborate with Frontliner’s Alter Ego, can you give us some hints about what you have in store for the next months? Will we be able to hear a new MYST album?

M: The Frontliner collab will come out shortly! He will communicate what and when is next.
My next release is planned to come out in December so keep an eye on that! I will definitely do solo releases only since producing under MYST is not a full time activity anymore. Who knows what the future will hold though.

LC: As the scene is evolving, do you think the melodic side of hard music songs will be abandoned?

M: I have no idea! I’m not listening to any hardstyle or hardcore anymore I must say. I don’t like 98% of the genre. I only like tracks with some (original) melodic and emotional depth which are pretty damn scarce is what I would say. But that’s exactly what I’m still trying to offer with my music.

LC: Do you think you have been undervalued in the scene considering your quality, talent and knowledge of music making?

M: It’s not for me to decide what my value is. The people want it or don’t want it. I personally think I have some unique gifts and qualities that do not fit this genre or life path. And that’s part of the reason why I’m not doing MYST full time anymore. There’s more to life than hardstyle, for me for sure!

LC: Do you currently enjoy the genres with the highest BPMs?

M: No. I barely listen to dance music haha.

Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Algemeen