Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Vorige  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 99  Volgende
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 03 jul 2015 21:59 

Hardtraxx Veteran

17 juli Angel VIP EP release :loving:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 03 jul 2015 22:01 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Norther66 schreef:
17 juni Angel VIP EP release :loving:

Juni nog wel. Waar kan ik hem downloaden?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 03 jul 2015 22:04 

Hardtraxx Veteran

J oey schreef:
Norther66 schreef:
17 juni Angel VIP EP release :loving:

Juni nog wel. Waar kan ik hem downloaden?

Juli dus :$
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 04 jul 2015 21:09 

Hardtraxx Veteran

_theon_ schreef:
Norther66 schreef:
Gisteren op kings of core leek de angel remix me anders te klinken dan ik me van defqon herinner..

Zit ik er gewoon naast, of komen er meerdere remixen van angel?

Alle releases op Enzyme VIP bevatten 2 of meer remixen/remakes. Dus het kan inderdaad zijn dat je een andere versie/remix hebt gehoord.

Wss een remaster van de oude Angel en een VIP van meer dan 10 minuten lang. :cool:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jul 2015 00:31 

Hardtraxx Elite

5 versies van Angel dus (?)

Afbeelding
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jul 2015 00:52 

Hardtraxx Elite

Meer Ophidian nieuws xd

Afbeelding

Interessant
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 jul 2015 11:48 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Ja je afbeelding doet het niet :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 jul 2015 14:49 

Hardtraxxer

Er komt een nieuwe Brutale plaat. ^^
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 jul 2015 14:55 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Repulze schreef:
Er komt een nieuwe Brutale plaat. ^^

Afbeelding
?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 jul 2015 15:22 

Hardtraxxer

xd xd xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 jul 2015 17:26 

Hardtraxx Elite

The Skribbler schreef:
Ja je afbeelding doet het niet :P

toen wel :(
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 17 jul 2015 13:04 

Hardtraxxer

Interviewtje Dione

http://www.coremagonline.com/interviews ... rview.html

We're back again! This week Toxic Sickness caught up with Dutch hardcore legend Dione to answer some questions exclusively for Core Mag Online! Excited? You should be!
Dione is well known in the hardcore scene as one of the most productive hardcore producers out there. His career has spanned over 4 decades, no mean feat. We caught up with him to find out a bit more...

Hi Erik, thanks for taking time out from your schedule to answer some questions. How are you?

I'm good thanks, busy as always ;)

You've been a DJ for a long time going back to the 80's but how did it feel playing your first real gig at Mysteryland, were you nervous?

That is a long time ago! It was the very first Mysteryland ( 1992) and it was in my hometown. I wasn't on the official line-up but some friends persuaded the organisation to add me, because I was already known locally for doing a lot of parties. I played there with my mate DJ Unity and we ended up playing a lot of hours because the party went on longer then expected.

Hell yes I was nervous! First time on such a big stage and playing side by side with the big names from those days. But it's something I'll never forget. And by the way : I'm still always a bit nervous before playing, whether it's a big stage or a small party. A healthy kind of nervous that is, good for the concentration.

At what point in your DJ'ing career did you start to write your own tracks, was it a natural progression for you?

It started almost simultaneously. Only took a couple of years before I was satisfied that my tracks were good enough to be released. I already played some of my tracks at parties but that was kinda difficult from cassette or DAT tapes. But you can say it was a natural progression, I always liked the producing side of music and started collecting studio equipment from the moment I started DJ'ing.

This must be a hard question as you've written so many quality tracks but is there one track you've written that you're especially proud of and why are you proud of it?

That is difficult yes! But the first one that pops up is : Dione – Pain 'Til I Die. I'm proud of so many tracks but that one still works everywhere and I think it's my best known track over the years.

Many people know that your DJ'ing career has taken you all over the world but is there one event or specific country thats on your list that you'd like to play?

I could name a few exotic paradise islands but that wouldn't be realistic. There is no specific country on my list but there are few countries with a hardcore scene where I haven't played yet and where I would like to play some day, like Japan or Mexico.

You write hardcore as Dione, the more raw end of the spectrum as E-Noid, and terror under the S.R.B. Alias. Is there one style out of the three you prefer the most, which alias excites you the most?

It all depends on my mood, ha ha. Right now I enjoy making SRB tracks more than the other stuff because I love working at faster tempos at the moment and it gives me more freedom to experiment. But that can change quickly. I just like every kind of hardcore and I can enjoy a good mainstream track just as much as a good terror track. Don't think in boxes.

Over the years you've collaborated on tracks with lots of leading artists such as Ruffneck, Negative A, RTC and many more. Is there an artist out there who you'd love to collaborate with and why that artist?

There are a lot of people I would like to work with. With some I'm already busy exchanging ideas at the moment so I won't name them, let's keep that a surprise ;) Other names I can think of are probably the usual suspects: Neophyte and/or Stunned Guys (because they are technically the best at mixing and mastering), Unexist (because I like his tracks a lot) and of course Angerfist (because he poops out so many good tracks).

What are your thoughts on the direction the hardcore scene is headed at the moment, would you say its in a healthy condition?

That's difficult. When you talk about the amount of people that like hardcore I would say it has been bigger and better back in the days but it's still very healthy. I personally don't want to go back to the situation where hardcore became a mainstream scene (like in Holland in the 90's). For me, hardcore is and always will be an underground scene. I do however think it's a wrong development that a lot of people only go to the big events and festivals but not enough to local parties and clubs anymore. If we wanna survive as a scene we need to attract more people to smaller parties again, and keep the underground alive.

As for the different sub genres in the hardcore scene:like I said before I don't want to think in boxes. Broaden your minds people, there are good tracks in every sub genre and it's just stupid to hate on DJ's just because they don't play your style. Keep an open mind and you will find musical gems in every genre. Hardcore is a feeling and not a concept!!

Can you tell us three people that have inspired you in your music career?

In hardcore there are too many to mention but if I gotta name 3 it would be Marc Acardipane, The Dream Team and Neophyte. In general, because I listen to a wide variety of music : The Prodigy, James Brown and Public Enemy just to name a few.

Where do you see yourself in five years time?

I still hope to be playing and producing a lot. Maybe being a bit more involved behind the scenes. I already mix and/or master a lot of stuff for other producers but don't have enough time to do as much as I would like.

Do you have any exciting new projects lined up you can tell us about?!

Nothing I can tell you about hehe. Some collabs, some of which will surprise people, and of course I'm always working on a lot of new tracks.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 17 jul 2015 18:57 

Hardtraxx Veteran

http://www.craft-festival.nl/world-of-h ... -n-vitral/

Interessant interview met N-Vitral waarin onder andere zijn visie op hardcore ter sprake komt. :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 18 jul 2015 03:33 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Inderdaad een heel boeiend interview, waarin nog best wel de diepte in wordt gegaan, iets wat je in weinig interviews meer ziet. N-Vitral, als je dit leest: ik ben het niet altijd met je trackkeuze eens (hoewel ik me meestal bij je setjes prima vermaak :P ) maar ik respecteer je mening over hardcore heel erg! Met name het stuk :"Veel mensen die van Industrial houden worden boos als er Uptempo wordt gedraaid. Veel Uptempo liefhebbers zijn weer snel verveeld als het tempo onder de 180bpm raakt. Een groot deel van het Hardcore publiek geeft af op Rawstyle en de Crossbreed lui willen juist zoveel mogelijk moeilijke breaks horen. Dan heb je ook nog het Early publiek, die vinden alles wat na 2000 is gemaakt “lege kutherrie” en de Millenium gasten die juist alles afzeiken wat na 2008 is geproduceerd. En zo kan ik nog wel even doorgaan."
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 jul 2015 16:02 

Kraak... Piep...

Behalve dat je de mensen negeert die eigenlijk van een groot deel of alles wel wat leuk vind. Ik kan me op alles behalve Uptempo en Frenchcore wel vermaken.

Nu noem je ook echt alleen die narrow minded mensen die denken dat er een genre is.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 jul 2015 20:49 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Het was al min of meer bevestigd doordat Unexist bij Most Wanted had getekend, maar hij is dus inmiddels weg bij Traxtorm. Z'n album komt nu uit op zijn eigen nieuwe label, Unexist Audio.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 26 jul 2015 22:15 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Citaat:
Hardcoreheads!
Join me and Dr. Peacock at my producer masterclass
Check www.angerfistmasterclass.com for more info!
Online live stream tickets available as well

Citaat:
Standard tickets 199 Euro (join the class at the venue)
We'll be having drinks after the class with Danny + Steve + students which offers great networking opportunities.

Online streaming tickets 179 Euro (join the class from home with our interactive HD livestream)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 jul 2015 14:46 

Hardtraxxer

pim0412 schreef:
Het was al min of meer bevestigd doordat Unexist bij Most Wanted had getekend, maar hij is dus inmiddels weg bij Traxtorm. Z'n album komt nu uit op zijn eigen nieuwe label, Unexist Audio.

Ook helemaal weg bij Brutale dan?

EDIT: Dacht dat hij een van de founders was, maar is kennelijk allied.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 jul 2015 14:58 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Repulze schreef:
Ook helemaal weg bij Brutale dan?

EDIT: Dacht dat hij een van de founders was, maar is kennelijk allied.

Klopt wel, hij was idd een van de founders, samen met Sickest Squad en Meccano Twins

maar Brutale blijft natuurlijk een sublabel van Traxtorm, dus verbaast me niets dat hij ook niet meer bij Brutale zit dan (dus alleen nog als allied verbonden)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 29 jul 2015 22:33 

Hardtraxx Addict

Psycho Killer:
Citaat:
Hij is nog niet helemaal klaar, maar dit is hem dan geworden. Bij 3000 likes zal hij gratis te downloaden zijn! Hoe vinden jullie hem geworden? grin emoticon

https://www.facebook.com/PsychoKillerDJ ... 607989707/

vet :worship:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 jul 2015 12:48 

B2S schreef:
We're proud to announce that Miss K8 will perform at the Hardcore4life area during Decibel outdoor - the festival, instead of Wasted Mind. ‪#‎DB15‬

Bron: B2S Facebook
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 17 aug 2015 17:18 

Hardtraxx Veteran

D-passion en Ophidian samen in de studio

https://www.facebook.com/djdpassion/photos/a.10150170160150851.339927.216679870850/10153452422030851
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 17 aug 2015 19:53 

Hardtraxx Elite

Randleman schreef:
Hoe je weer verslaafd kan raken aan die lekkere oude knallers..

:bomb: http://www.discogs.com/Various-Rotterda ... aster/1752 :worship:

Alleen The Playah & Panic remix is top
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 aug 2015 17:07 

Hardtraxx Elite

:drool: Hidden/The Outside Agency
Afbeelding
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 aug 2015 17:21 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Na enige vertraging kan er nu weer gestemd worden op TOTW 34 en TOTM Juli. :)
Vorige  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 99  Volgende
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Algemeen