Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
1, 2  Volgende
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 jan 2010 18:18 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Thera
What's been your biggest achievement of the year?
The global growth of my label Theracords and the start of the sublabel Therabyte is definitely the biggest achievement, although playing in Vancouver, Canada was also absolutely amazing!

What moments will you never forget?
Oh there are so many to mention ranging from the first time that I heard a new track till playing at an awesome event. But to pick a moment of 2009 it just has to be the Summer Angel party in Denmark. Good times!

Who's been your favourite newcomer of the year?
That's got to be Geck-o. He immediately blew me away when he sent me his first tracks and I am 100% sure great things will happen for this amazing dj/producer in the near future!

Who's been the artist of the year for you?
So much artists to name here, of course I am a huge fan of every artist I am proudly releasing on Theracords and Therabyte so it's very hard to name someone in particular. But to just name a few: Louk, Geck-o, Stana, ASYS, Alphaverb, Chris One, Wavolizer, Sinith and Busho

What's been your favourite label of the year?
As I only release the stuff I really love it has to be Theracords and Therabyte, but I want to name Compulzion and AVIO too.

What do you think has been the best track of the year?
In 2009 Geck-o - Smasher is the absolute #1 for me. I have played it on almost all my bookings and I still cannot get enough of this awesome masterpiece!

What's been your favourite event of the year?
Worldwide it has to be Summer Angel in Denmark and for the UK there are actually several great parties, like Infexious in Glasgow and The Messy Weekender in Whitby.

What's the funniest thing that's happened to you?
Probably experience the thing that I was playing and all of a sudden I got picked up to sit on someones shoulders almost bumping into the lasers and stuff! Fortunately it all went well, thanks Gary! Haha!

What do you have planned for the next year?
Lots of producing and playing gigs which is already going quite well at the moment. I have bookings coming up in Spain, Australia, UK and Denmark. Productionally I will do several solo and collaboration releases this year both digital as vinyl and of course the weekly Theracords Radio Show is still going strong!

Abyss & Judge
Hitting the number #1 position for 3 weeks in the Dance-Tunes Top100 with our Silence remix, wich the vocals are done by Rachel from the Dutch television show X-Factor. Touring in Australia and performing at the Sydney Olympic stadium. Showtek has done a remix of one of our hit tracks "Hardstyle Revolution".

Ground Zero, Dance Valley, Hemkade, Q-Base, Australia, Switzerland and many many more! It's so awesome to see the whole crowd going wild on your music! Also the first release we have done together.. it's a special feeling you can't describe :-)

Tiesto

We extually don't have one.. we like all kinds of music.. from house to hardcore. We also listen to jazz and classic music.

Dutch Master Works

Headhunterz & Wildstylez vs Noisecontrollers - Tonight

Hmmm that's a hard one.. there are so many.. but one of them will probably be Utopia festival.

Hahaha that was just recently.. when Abyss got picked out of the line at the airport by the douanees, because they thought he was wearing explosive charges hahaha!! :D (this really happened!)

Working on a lot of new tracks, expanding our shows.. and we're also busy building our new studio. So we'll have enough things to do for the next year! :-)

Dutchmaster
Having so much gigs in the UK. Always good parties!

Monday Bar cruise Sweden

Abyss & Judge

Prodigy

Dutch Master Works

Killerclown - Silentium

Parklife

Arriving in China, directly brought to my hotel and not allowed to leave it for the next 12 hours because the government decided no one could see a special presentation they where practicing.

Producing lots of new tracks, DJing around the world and developing my video skills.

Showtek
Producing our newest album "Analogue Players In A Digital World" which everybody loves by the way:)We tried to put some totally innovating tracks on it, like ; Rockchild, Electronic StereoPhonic, Analogue Players In a Digital World, Faces, tracks that are innovating to the scene. We are the first ones who have the balls doing something else.. it worked out really well. The album is received really well but our fans all over the world!

Going to Los Angelas and people are screaming SHOW TEK SHOW TEK before we came on the stage! Selling out Shows of 4000 people in America was something new!

Dutch Master

Prodigy?

Ours! DUTCH MASTER WORKS

Sorry, it our own track: ELECTRONIC STEREOPHONIC.. (feat mcdv8)nobody has produced a track like that before. It the perfect example of a massive out of the box hit. It's innovating as hell! We still play that track in our car...

FUZZ FESTIVAL LOS ANGELAS (HOLLYWOOD PALLADIUM)

That ferry Corsten asked us to do a remix for his major breakthrough track "system F - out of the blue" , which was a huge bomb back in the days. Knowing that guys like Tiesto and LaidBackLuke are doing a remix to is pretty satisfying..

Infecting many people with the virus. Don't worry, not the Mexican one.. the Showtek virus! concurring the world!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 jan 2010 18:20 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Tiesto

:cool:

Showtek interview bevestigt mijn hekel aan hun weer eens. :D
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 jan 2010 19:23 

Hardtraxxer

Showtek paupers.. alleen over zichzelf praten (label, nummers etc.) en een groot EGO hebben..
Achja :) Hun stijl spreekt me ook niet zo aan dus luister het nooit.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 jan 2010 19:33 

Donateur

Wat is er zo innoverend aan Stereophonic. Leuk nummer maar net of het zo gigantisch outofthebox is...
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 jan 2010 19:49 

Hardtraxx Addict

Simizle schreef:
Showtek paupers.. alleen over zichzelf praten (label, nummers etc.) en een groot EGO hebben..

De rest praat toch ook gewoon over zichzelf? :surrender:

Pt. Het leest misschien makkelijker als je de vragen dikgedrukt maakt Timmaaaah
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 jan 2010 19:50 

Hardtraxxer

We tried to put some totally innovating tracks on it, like ; Rockchild, Electronic StereoPhonic, Analogue Players In a Digital World, Faces, tracks that are innovating to the scene. We are the first ones who have the balls doing something else.. it worked out really well. The album is received really well but our fans all over the world!

Het stijgt hen echt te hoog in de bol, dit is gewoon triest. :yawn:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 jan 2010 19:50 

Hardtraxx Elite

showtek, album waar iedereen van houd by the way :') :') :')
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 jan 2010 19:51 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Machiel schreef:
Simizle schreef:

De rest praat toch ook gewoon over zichzelf? :surrender:

Inderdaad. Thera is nog lovend over anderen op het label. Dutch Master vraag ik me uberhaupt van af waarom ze die gevraagd hebben, want die komt pas net kijken.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 jan 2010 21:38 

Donateur

Dutch Master is nogal kortaf
Showtek moet echt zn mond houden op te scheppen
Thera = een goeie kerel
Abyss & Judge geen mening maar netjes intervieuwtje
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 jan 2010 23:46 

Donateur

Negert schreef:
We are the first ones who have the balls doing something else

Dat is inderdaad erg triest. Technoboy met z'n Undersound helemaal vergeten zeker?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 11 jan 2010 00:42 

Hardtraxxer

hah idd tby heeft meer ballen dan die 2 softies van showtek xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 11 jan 2010 00:50 

Donateur

Citaat:
Abyss & Judge

huh?!?!

Dikke vinger naar Showtek. Grote duim naar Thera!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 11 jan 2010 01:08 

Donateur

:evil: :bomb: tijdens het interview ergerde ik met echt kapot aan showtek. Oh wat zijn wij geweldig! Doe toch normaal! Lullebatjes!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 11 jan 2010 01:11 

Hardtraxx Elite

DIe lui van Showtek kunnen wat mij betreft echt de tering krijgen.. Blijkbaar hebben ze even over het hoofd gezien dat ze in HET hardstyle land ter wereld, het land waar hardstyle groter is dan waar dan ook, gigantisch uitgekotst worden! Pure arrogantie.. Laat ze maar lekker naar engeland verhuizen ofzo, zijn wij hier van die tering zooi af!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 jan 2010 16:50 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Citaat:
Producing our newest album "Analogue Players In A Digital World" which everybody loves by the way:)We tried to put some totally innovating tracks on it, like ; Rockchild, Electronic StereoPhonic, Analogue Players In a Digital World, Faces, tracks that are innovating to the scene. We are the first ones who have the balls doing something else.. it worked out really well. The album is received really well but our fans all over the world!

Going to Los Angelas and people are screaming SHOW TEK SHOW TEK before we came on the stage! Selling out Shows of 4000 people in America was something new!

FUZZ FESTIVAL LOS ANGELAS (HOLLYWOOD PALLADIUM)

OMG.
Which everybody loves by the way: Hoe weten ze dat nou weer? Lang niet iedereen vindt het een goed album, wat een arrogantie.
All over the world: Behalve Nederland dan. xD
Going to Los Angelas & FUZZ Festival: Zegt al genoeg dat ze naar Amerika toe gaan..
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 jan 2010 17:04 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Edwinn schreef:
OMG.
Which everybody loves by the way: Hoe weten ze dat nou weer? Lang niet iedereen vindt het een goed album, wat een arrogantie.

Klopt, maar de algemene opinie is zo slecht nog niet?
Citaat:

Want alle nederlanders hebben een hekel aan Showtek? Want geen enkele bekende Nederlandse DJ draait Showtek? Want het publiek vind verschillende albumtracks geen knaller?
Citaat:
Going to Los Angelas & FUZZ Festival: Zegt al genoeg dat ze naar Amerika toe gaan..

Want je mag niet naar Amerika als DJ? En is Isaac dan ook illegaal? En Zany, Headhunterz, Kutski? En wat dan met N3ck van Mind Hunterz en Hard'Onez als Amerikaan? Mag dat allemaal niet?

Genoeg vragen voor jou om over na te denken gok ik zo. Bekijk de dingen ietsjes breder dan alleen vanuit je eigen wereldje.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 jan 2010 17:45 

Hardtraxx Addict

Ben inmiddels al wel helemaal gewend aan al dat gezeur rondom showtek etc.
Je moet helemaal niet op zulke reacties reageren Khad ;)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 jan 2010 18:12 

Donateur

ligt het nu aan mij of is dutch master aan elkaar geschreven
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 jan 2010 18:14 

Hardtraxx Addict

The Hardstyler-1994 schreef:
ligt het nu aan mij of is dutch master aan elkaar geschreven

Nee ligt niet aan jou, ik zie het ook xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 jan 2010 18:33 

Hardtraxxer

Timmer schreef:
concurring the world!

conquering

verder, dat gehaat op showtek. zijn genoeg fans hier in nl, en het album was zeker niet de slechste. staan echt goede knallers op!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 jan 2010 18:35 

Hardtraxx Elite

dat wil ik ook niet weerleggen. Je hoeft toch niet te zeggen dat iedereen ervan houdt. OkƩ misschien is het niet zo bedoeld, maar wel ofzo toevallig dat showtek weer zoiets neerzet. :oh:

ps: Ik vond het wel de slechtste.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 jan 2010 19:55 

Hardtraxx Elite

dawasiknie schreef:
Negert schreef:

Dat is inderdaad erg triest. Technoboy met z'n Undersound helemaal vergeten zeker?

Fucking mongolen.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 jan 2010 19:58 

Hardtraxxer

Sunboom schreef:
dawasiknie schreef:
Negert schreef:

Fucking mongolen.

Enige waar Showtek mee geƫxperimenteerd heeft zijn verschrikkelijke vocals. :lol:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 jan 2010 20:28 

Hardtraxxer

Citaat:
Infecting many people with the virus. Don't worry, not the Mexican one.. the Showtek virus! concurring the world!

Dat ze daarmee spotten : :thumbdown:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 jan 2010 21:37 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Khadber schreef:
Edwinn schreef:
OMG.

Klopt, maar de algemene opinie is zo slecht nog niet?
Citaat:

Want alle nederlanders hebben een hekel aan Showtek? Want geen enkele bekende Nederlandse DJ draait Showtek? Want het publiek vind verschillende albumtracks geen knaller?
Citaat:

Want je mag niet naar Amerika als DJ? En is Isaac dan ook illegaal? En Zany, Headhunterz, Kutski? En wat dan met N3ck van Mind Hunterz en Hard'Onez als Amerikaan? Mag dat allemaal niet?

Genoeg vragen voor jou om over na te denken gok ik zo. Bekijk de dingen ietsjes breder dan alleen vanuit je eigen wereldje.

1. Nou als ik alle reacties hier lees zijn de mensen niet echt bepaald lyrisch over het duo Showtek.. Ik zelf vindt dat ze wel goede nummers hebben, maar intervieuws zoals dit vindt ik gewoon arrogant. Zeggen dat iedereen er van houdt vindt ik wel wat ver gaan. Als je nou zegt het slaat goed aan bij de mensen, dan komt het al heel anders over.
2. Tuurlijk niet, zijn genoeg mensen die ze wel goed vinden en ze niet slecht vinden. Maar ik zie hier toch wel veel Showtek-haters..
3. Ik weet ook niet wat zelf met deze reactie bedoelde. xd Ze mogen van mijn part best naar Amerika..
1, 2  Volgende
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Algemeen