Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06 jul 2009 09:29 

Hardtraxx Addict

Het is Engels, komt van GHF

1 - Hey how is everything going Alphaverb, you have just launched your new website ?

I'm fine thank you. The website has indeed been launched just a few days ago, containing a few free downloads and there is more to come.
Currently I'm very busy with a few new productions and there are a few cool party's coming up for me.

http://www.alphaverb.nl

2 - How did your musical career start ?

Well, I started out producing my own music. Just later on I decided to be a DJ and play my own tracks, mainly because it is difficult to find other DJ's to support my music that is different from the mainstream.

3 - Your style is totally unique, we know that. But if you had to place your style in a category, what would fit more: nu or early ?

I think it's hardstyle. And if you think it's nustyle, it's nustyle. If somebody else thinks it's hiphop, it's hiphop. I think the most important thing is that people enjoy the music, not what style it is. When I see people go crazy, I really dont want to argue with them only because they think its hardcore Who cares?

4 - What is the thing that makes your sound so unique ?

Probably the fact that I try to make something different every time. I think its hard to find several track produced by me with the exact same synths / kicks.
But along the way I found that some things work well, so I work in a similar way sometimes which make my tracks "sound alike", but if you listen closely, they're all different.

5 - Do you see yourself producing other styles than hardstyle ?

Definately, I really enjoy a lot of different music styles but unfortunately I don't have time to produce them all.
But I am sure I will produce different styles in the future

6 - Can you name an artist you'd like to work with except Intractable One ?

If I had to work with some other artist I would preferably work with one that is not into hardstyle.
Just to make something refreshing, thats is still hardstyle but very much influenced by the other style.

7 - How is your label "AVIO Records" working/doing ?

We are just about to send the third release to the pressing company. It will be a track by a collegue from my bookings agency.
We had quite a few bookings together and he came up with a few insane productions. I'm talking about Low-E.
His track "W.T.F" instantly caught my attention because of the funny parts which fit AVIO Records perfectly.
So to answer your question; we're doing great and working hard

http://www.aviorecords.nl

8 - When can we expect the release of the Jack Of Sound remix of Dikke Bleek? After he won the contest we didn't hear that much about it anymore.

Very good question! The remix by Chris (Jack Of sound) is pretty much finished, but we have not finished a good DJ version of the AVIO Rework yet.
I can't say exactly when, but I can say it will be before the end of this year and it will probably be AVIO005.

It was Geck-o's question

9 - What projects are you currently working on ?

A lot actually. I am working on quite a few solo projects, both Alphaverb and Gentalica. But I'm also working on a few tracks with Intractable One for our AVIO liveact.
I think the best is to keep watching my website because I will ty to update as soon as possible when new tracks are (close to) finished.

10 - How important is it for you to stay in contact with your fans via forums ?

Forums are nice to read what other people think about the current hardstyle scene.
About party's, but also about new tracks. I dont really post a lot myself anymore, because of a lack of time, but I try to keep up with new developement through forums.
I think that's very important for me.

11 - Do you think its possible to make a living out of making hardstyle, or do you need
other jobs besides producing?

Currently I do have a job next to my music (24 hours / week), but I'm sure I can make a living out of it without the other job.
Right now I just want to keep some "ensurance" for my life ahead, because I'm still young.

12 - Is there anything you want us to know before leaving Alphaverb ?

I would like to thank the people that support me and my music. It always feels good to see or hear that people like what I am doing.
Hope to see you at some of my performances, or else just download my music if you enjoy that!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06 jul 2009 11:45 

Hardtraxxer

nice ^^
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06 jul 2009 12:29 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Haha die is geloof ik een stuk sneller beantwoord dan die van Hardtraxx. Maar wel nice interview :thumbsup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06 jul 2009 17:42 

Hardtraxxer

Alphaverb :worship:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06 jul 2009 17:46 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Dakpan schreef:
Haha die is geloof ik een stuk sneller beantwoord dan die van Hardtraxx. Maar wel nice interview :thumbsup:

Klopt het duurt even.. Maar we gaan wat moois ervan maken :).
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06 jul 2009 18:51 

Hardtraxx Beheerder

Khadber schreef:
Dakpan schreef:

Klopt het duurt even.. Maar we gaan wat moois ervan maken :).

Dit interview is ook een interview met Alphaverb, en niet met intractable one er bij (wat AVIO maakt, en waar ons interview dus over gaat). Ons is al verteld dat ze niet zo heel vaak tijd samen hebben, dus daarom dat het interview een tijdje op zich laat wachten.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06 jul 2009 19:06 

Hardtraxx Veteran

dus avio heeft al wel wat laten weten,,, dan komt het wel goed xd misschien een idee voor het volgende interview, Ran-d & B-front xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06 jul 2009 19:07 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Timmer schreef:
dus avio heeft al wel wat laten weten,,, dan komt het wel goed xd misschien een idee voor het volgende interview, Ran-d & B-front xd

We hebben al een tijdje contact met ze hoor ;). Maak je geen zorgen :).
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06 jul 2009 19:10 

Hardtraxx Veteran

haha ik vertrouw jullie wel een beetje -.- maar Ran-d en B-front is toch wel een intervieuw waard?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06 jul 2009 19:15 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Niet ideaal, aangezien B-Front verhuisd is naar Fusion en ze allebei iets minder als 2-Sidez gaan produceren.. Maar we kijken het nog wel eventjes aan oke?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06 jul 2009 19:20 

Hardtraxx Veteran

ja inderdaad dat klopt,, niet echt handig :huh:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06 jul 2009 19:47 

Hardtraxx Addict

Taxi schreef:
3 - Your style is totally unique, we know that. But if you had to place your style in a category, what would fit more: nu or early ?

I think it's hardstyle. And if you think it's nustyle, it's nustyle. If somebody else thinks it's hiphop, it's hiphop. I think the most important thing is that people enjoy the music, not what style it is. When I see people go crazy, I really dont want to argue with them only because they think its hardcore Who cares?

Altijd maar weer dat Nu style gejank bij GHF :')
Alphaverb vertelt ze hier hoe het echt zit :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 jul 2009 13:32 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Ja hij heeft er wel gelijk in. Mensen noemen het zoals ze hetzelf willen noemen .. Luister gewoon, wordt gek, flip gewoon. en het belangerijkste: GENIET ervan!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 jul 2009 13:51 

Hardtraxx Addict

bRt_ schreef:
Ja hij heeft er wel gelijk in. Mensen noemen het zoals ze hetzelf willen noemen .. Luister gewoon, wordt gek, flip gewoon. en het belangerijkste: GENIET ervan!

Inderdaad, soms denk ik wel eens van: het is echt niet goed dat wij hier zo veel van af weten, omdat je zoveel weet gaan je verwachtingen omhoog en dan eindigt alles in teleurstelling :P
zoveel mogelijk genieten zeg ik!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 jul 2009 13:55 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Guide4U schreef:
zoveel mogelijk genieten zeg ik!

Jij snapt het! [offtopic] Vette emoticon, niet eens gezien :beer: [/offtopic]
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Algemeen