Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
1, 2, 3  Volgende
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 30 jan 2015 23:56 

Hardtraxxer

Gearbox and Unresolved our proud to present new merchandising from the Gearbox website.

Gearbox T-Shirts and Unresolved T-Shirts can be purchased now!!!

If you wish to pay using PayPal, please contact through the website, the facebook page, or even through this topic thread.

http://www.gearboxdigital.com/shop/

Afbeelding

Good evening Hardtraxx, tonight I wanted to start a new thread for Gearbox to keep you all up to date with any news or events we may have, the reason being is, that we have LOADS of announcements over the next couple of months.

Afbeelding

Gearbox are delighted to announce the signing of another of the most exciting new talents in Hardstyle - D-Sturb!!

His blend of euphoric synths and raw kicks already make him an unique artist with his own specific style, which is why he has already gained a lot of support from several impressive artists such as Sub Zero Project, Warface, Delete, Requiem, Regain, The Resistance and others, and this is all before any of his tracks has been officially promoted through Gearbox Digital.

To say this guy is going to be in high demand would be an understatement of mass proportions! He is ready to rock the Raw Hardstyle scene with his mix of energetic, upbeat and pure banging Hardstyle!

So we are delighted to welcome D-Sturb to the Gearbox family. He joins the likes of Unresolved, Luminite, Rebelion, Primefire, Adventum, Malice, Ironite and Sick Sense in what is fast becoming one of the very strongest Raw Labels in the scene.

Since this is the #YearOfTheGear, we won't just announce Primefire as only new members of Gearbox. We will also announce Dual Decimation with a preview of their brand new track due to be released on the 23rd of February.

As soon as we promo'd this track, it was supported 4 times in one weekend by Primefire, Riiho, Mark EG and Desudo and the feedback from so many other artists like The Resistance has been sensational!

For fans of the Gearbox podcast, you will have heard this track already and you will know that we described this as the future of Hardstyle. This duo from Sweden consists of D-Charged and Sioh who combine to make a potent concoction of complex, innovative and raw with beautiful, melodic, original sounds.

We are delighted to present to you, Dual Decimation!!!!

Afbeelding

The reason for starting the thread is to announce the signing of Primefire to Gearbox. We are delighted that they have decided to join our team, and feel they will help take Gearbox to the next level.

Afbeelding

Our team is now a full squad and we still have a few more announcements to make. But so far our team looks like this

01. Luminite
02. Unresolved
03. Malice
04. Rebelion
05. Primefire
06. Ironite
07. Adventum
08. D-Sturb

01. MickeyG
02. Deepshoutz
03. Epsylon
04. Vast Duality
05. Mikazuki

:lol:

We also have a lot of announcements to make regarding events and partnerships we are working on.

Hopefully no-one minds us starting this thread and we also hope that all responses and replies are clean and friendly. :beer:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 jan 2015 14:54 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Gearbox schreef:
Hopefully no-one minds us starting this thread

Ofcourse not!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 jan 2015 15:25 

Hardtraxx Elite

Moet hier in het Engels gepraat worden of is Nederlands ook goed. Aangezien Engels niet mijn sterkste punt is :$
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 jan 2015 16:13 

Hardtraxx Elite

Anders het topic hier maar heen verhuizen: common-chat/
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 jan 2015 16:16 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Maakt toch niks uit of je wat minder bent in Engels zolang we elkaar maar begrijpen. Met steenkolenengels red je het hier ook wel.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 jan 2015 17:53 

Hardtraxxer

we zullen proberen om al onze vertalen.

Zou de draad bleef in nederlands voorkeur aangezien dit een Nederlandse site.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 jan 2015 17:57 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Gearbox schreef:

Engels is gewoon prima hoor, dit gebrekkige Nederlands gaat 'm niet worden namelijk :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 jan 2015 18:29 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Gearbox schreef:

Haha i think you can keep talking English! Most people will understand it ;) If some Dutch is unclear and you think its important you can always ask if someone can be translated it :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 jan 2015 18:32 

Hardtraxx Veteran

JeftaElachouri schreef:
Anders het topic hier maar heen verhuizen: common-chat/

Is toch geen common chat onderwerp, of wel soms?

English is just fine. :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 jan 2015 19:19 

Hardtraxx Addict

pim0412 schreef:
Gearbox schreef:

Engels is gewoon prima hoor, dit gebrekkige Nederlands gaat 'm niet worden namelijk :P

So you are replying in Dutch? Just reply in English if the Dutch language isn't going to work. :P
English will be fine with most and if not they have GoogleTranslate. ;)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 jan 2015 19:37 

Hardtraxx Elite

Gearbox schreef:

English will be fine for you. I meant English writing for the hardtraxx users.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 jan 2015 23:55 

Hardtraxxer

Hahaha I know, I just the get I'd give it a bash anyway. Google translate will do nothing but confuse everyone.

Hopefully everyone can understand me in the future.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 01 feb 2015 01:33 

Hardtraxxer

Rickzel schreef:
Gearbox schreef:

If some Dutch is unclear and you think its important you can always ask if someone can be translated it :)

Beter doe jij dat dan niet :lol:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 01 feb 2015 02:00 

Hardtraxx Elite

Zou me niks verbazen als Riiho toegevoegd gaat worden.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 01 feb 2015 02:26 

Hardtraxxer

Really like your releases so far, so I will keep my eyes on this topic! :thumbsup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 01 feb 2015 02:31 

Hardtraxx Crew

iRon schreef:

Past hier wel bij. :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 01 feb 2015 05:35 

Donateur

(L)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 01 feb 2015 12:21 

Hardtraxx Crew

iRon schreef:

Hij moest nog even nadenken of die écht bij Gearbox wilde of dat het ergens anders ging lukken, dus kans is best groot dat hij bij Gearbox komt ;)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 01 feb 2015 19:53 

Hardtraxxer

What About Mind Hunterz, are they also signed by Gearbox?

This message was from 18 November last year.

chas1n schreef:
FB Mind Hunterz
Citaat:
Ok guys quick update. I have signed on with a record label! Now some of you have a pretty good idea of which one I'm talking about, but an official announcement will be made soon regarding this situation.
That being said, I can no longer (personaly) post the second preview of WMD, since it will be released on said label. Instead, the label itself will be posting it when they feel that the time is right (before the end of December for sure). Of course, I apologize for this, but that's how business works. Gotta follow the release schedule!
I hope that you can all understand this, but one thing I can guarantee you, is that it's going to be a banger!
See you guys soon!

En het label waar ie het over heeft is Gearbox Digital.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 feb 2015 16:47 

Hardtraxxer

Makreel schreef:
What About Mind Hunterz, are they also signed by Gearbox?

This message was from 18 November last year.

chas1n schreef:
FB Mind Hunterz
Citaat:
Ok guys quick update. I have signed on with a record label! Now some of you have a pretty good idea of which one I'm talking about, but an official announcement will be made soon regarding this situation.
That being said, I can no longer (personaly) post the second preview of WMD, since it will be released on said label. Instead, the label itself will be posting it when they feel that the time is right (before the end of December for sure). Of course, I apologize for this, but that's how business works. Gotta follow the release schedule!
I hope that you can all understand this, but one thing I can guarantee you, is that it's going to be a banger!
See you guys soon!

En het label waar ie het over heeft is Gearbox Digital.

Nothing we can comment on now to be honest. But not all is as Mind Hunterz suggests.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 feb 2015 16:50 

Hardtraxxer

Magnetron schreef:
iRon schreef:

Hij moest nog even nadenken of die écht bij Gearbox wilde of dat het ergens anders ging lukken, dus kans is best groot dat hij bij Gearbox komt ;)

Mitzinator schreef:
iRon schreef:

Past hier wel bij. :P

iRon schreef:

Riiho is indeed a fantastic artist. There is no secret that we are a huge fan of his.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 feb 2015 16:51 

Hardtraxxer

D33m schreef:
Really like your releases so far, so I will keep my eyes on this topic! :thumbsup:

Thank you very much ! We are doing everything we can this year to ensure that we are one of the best in the business, real quality control is in place for us now. Hopefully we will only release tracks that everyone would want to use in their sets.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 feb 2015 18:02 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Mind Hunterz :lol: jesus, ever since they anounced their comeback, it's been nothing more than a long running gag.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 feb 2015 20:18 

Hardtraxxer

Nice topic! :thumbup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 03 feb 2015 22:03 

Hardtraxxer

Youri schreef:
Nice topic! :thumbup:

Thank You! :love:

Steffnov schreef:
Mind Hunterz :lol: jesus, ever since they anounced their comeback, it's been nothing more than a long running gag.

xd
1, 2, 3  Volgende
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Algemeen