Shoutbox | Zoeken
 Antwoord op onderwerp Vorige  1, 2
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07-09-2015, 15:47 

Hardtraxxer

Vanavond!:

- wie: D'cepticon :thumbsup:
- wat: #BITcast 018
- wanneer: 18:00
- waar: http://www.rhr.fm (Real Hardstyle Radio)

Afbeelding
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 14-09-2015, 15:02 

Hardtraxxer

Tonight its time for a new #BITcast again! This time we've received a guest mix from Demotion​!

Tune in at http://www.rhr.fm at 18:00 (CET+1), and let's go back in time!

Afbeelding
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28-09-2015, 16:13 

Hardtraxxer

Less then an hour left for a fresh new ‪#‎BITcast‬ !

This time, it's Silvio Aquila in the mix for you!

Tune in at www.rhr.fm to hear his set live. Later tonight, set will be available to listen/download at www.soundcloud.com/rhrbit !

Afbeelding
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 29-12-2015, 10:38 

Hardtraxxer

**BREAKING**

We are thrilled to tell that Geck-o will be our special guest for the third #BIT - Back In Time liveshow!

One of the other dj's/guests is our resident Re-Play, but from now on, he will continue his residency as 'Psyched'!

The date is set on the 17th of January, and as usual, you can listen to the livestream at http://www.rhr.fm.

Mark the date in your agenda, you definitely don't want to miss this!

Full line up of the liveshow will be confirmed later this week.

Afbeelding
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02-01-2016, 12:34 

Hardtraxxer

**BREAKING**

2016 starts off very well!

We are happy to tell that The Vinyl Pimp will join our team to share his passion and love for old hardstyle music!

This man has an incredible list of gigs, like De Tijdmachine, Free Festival, multiple times Obsession Outdoor Festival and Penoze and many more!

Keep an eye out on this page for his first ‪#‎BIT‬ sets!

In the time you wait, you can enjoy yourself with his Hemqade - A Q-Dance Reunion mix.

Afbeelding
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06-01-2016, 14:17 

Hardtraxxer

We are thrilled! Have a read what Charon has in mind for you :)
======

This year, I'm going to do what I love ...

Every month I'll 'release' a sort of mixtape for the die-hard fans out there.
'This Is What I Love' is going to be a series of music I'm so passionate about. It's not a mix to rock your socks off or to show (in this case: let you hear) my skills ... No, not at all.

These are going to be mixes you just need to listen and to enjoy, like I do everywhere I go. Enjoy music, drifting away and make your mind clear. Though if you want to dance on it, I won't hold you back wink-emoticon.

Main genre will be older Hardstyle off course, but it can be supported by hardtrance, jump, techno and other awesome genres, aslong it fits my mood and the set it self. Main period of releases will be 2000-2010, but maybe I will jump a bit less or way back in time, who knows whatever my mood is. One thing : my favorite releases only!

Keep an eye out on my page (www.facebook.com/djcharonnl) for the first mix, which is going to be very soon!

You can also follow me on soundcloud (www.soundcloud.com/charon-nl) yet if you want to see the mixes appearing over there.

X Jasp./Charon

Afbeelding
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 04-09-2016, 18:40 

Hardtraxxer

Complimenten voor de liveshow van vandaag heren. Ik moet bekennen dat ik de podcasts de laatste tijd steeds vaker oversla, omdat het iets te weinig early en/of iets te veel hitjes is/zijn in vergelijking met de beginfase, maar ik heb genoten vandaag :D
Antwoord op onderwerp Vorige  1, 2
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Radio & Radio Shows