Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 18 nov 2012 21:31 

Hardtraxx Newbie

Hey There ! Welcome to The Hardstyle Producers Community ! Have you ever dreamed of finding a Facebook Page where you can share your Self made Tracks/Tutorials ?

Well Welcome to The Hardstyle Producers Community, THIS PAGE IS MADE FOR YOU !

http://www.facebook.com/HardstyleProducersCommunity

So go ahead and share your stuff ! And you will get the Feedback of all the other Producers !

This Page has been made by Tjerk Pieksma, Also known as Darkmission, IF you have any Request or Questions, feel free to send me an Private Message !

If you dislike an Track that some one Posted, make sure that you explain why to help him by explaining what he could Adjust, Change, Work on.

Greetings,
Darkmission.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 18 nov 2012 21:44 

Hardtraxx Addict

Have you ever dreamed of finding a Facebook Page where you can share your Self made Tracks/Tutorials ?

Gay.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 18 nov 2012 21:52 

Hardtraxx Newbie

Joeyvg schreef:
Have you ever dreamed of finding a Facebook Page where you can share your Self made Tracks/Tutorials ?

Gay.

Please, In staid to saying immature things about my text, Respect the hole idea behind this, I'm simply doing this to help Other Producers like you, so again, Respect the Help.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 nov 2012 00:00 

Hardtraxxer

Darkmission schreef:
Joeyvg schreef:

Gay.

Please, In staid to saying immature things about my text, Respect the hole idea behind this, I'm simply doing this to help Other Producers like you, so again, Respect the Help.

joeyvg het is mischien ook wel wat te gay omschreven :innocent: maar hou een beetje respect voor mekaar hij probeert een iedee uit :thumbup:. Wat misschien mensen kan helpen.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 nov 2012 20:40 

Hardtraxx Elite

Er is schijnbaar genoeg interesse, anders had deze meneer geen 183 likes gekregen!
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Producer's Corner