Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 nov 2019 20:28 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Artiest: Radical Redemption

Track(s): ID2

Sample/video:

Bron: ^
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 nov 2019 22:20 

Hardtraxxer

Eindelijk weer een plaat van Radical die me weet te boeien sinds the Darkest Moment.
Hoop dat hij me toch positief zal verrassen op Qlimax.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 17 nov 2019 13:59 

Hardtraxx Elite

Citaat:
- Personal Message -

As some of you may, or may not know, 2019 was a pretty rough year for my family. In the summer my dad didn’t feel well and after being in the hospital for almost 8 weeks, he got diagnosed with cancer. A situation that obviously turns your life upside down.

My dad is my best friend, but also for example the man behind the scenes that co-creates the annual Radical Redemption opening-show. That’s why I was so proud my dad was there the whole night at ‘Brotherhood of Brutality’. He’s doing incredibly well and we as a family are really proud of him.

I couldn’t really get away with my feelings about this whole situation. I’m a rather closed person. But music is my way out. So, I made this track (as a surprise) for my dad, and for any other person that went through a situation like this.

The track starts pretty sad, symbolizing the way we felt when dad was not feeling well, in the hospital, the uncertainty, the diagnose, the fear.
The second part is when a bit of hope comes in. No matter what, we will do this together. The last part symbolizes the fight.
As a family you unite, those big shoulders that will carry the world for someone.
No matter what, we will beat this...

Daddy, this track is for you!

Ondanks de trieste betekenis is dit ook een heerlijke plaat.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 17 nov 2019 14:09 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Heel vet deze! Zo hoor ik RR het liefst! Zin in het eerste half uurtje van zn set op Qlimax.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 18 nov 2019 09:59 

Hardtraxx Elite

Jezus wat een zieke plaat is dit! Ondanks de betekenis inderdaad, maar zo zie je maar weer dat RR het wel gewoon in zich heeft om geweldige platen te maken :worship:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 21 nov 2019 17:35 

Hardtraxxer

Ondanks de betekenis klinkt dit heerlijk!

Sterkte toegewenst
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 21 nov 2019 18:24 

Hardtraxxer

Dit soort platen maakt hij toch als de beste hoor! :worship:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 22 nov 2019 12:06 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Goldenstyle schreef:
Jezus wat een zieke plaat is dit! Ondanks de betekenis inderdaad, maar zo zie je maar weer dat RR het wel gewoon in zich heeft om geweldige platen te maken :worship:

Niet echt lekker verwoord mosje.
Forumoverzicht » Releases » Hardstyle » Nieuwe tracks