Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
1, 2  Volgende
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 16:33 

Hardtraxxer

Artiest: Patrick Jumpen

Track(s): Holiday 2k12 (Mach 10 Hardstyle Jump Club Mix)

Sample/video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcXv_M0I ... 87HijM6OQ1
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 16:36 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Jaaaa eindelijk de nieuwe Patrick Jumpen :woot: :woot: Zo0oo LaNg Op GeW8888 jwz!!!!!111een1!1
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 16:37 

Hardtraxx Addict

Echt genieten dit.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 16:37 

Hardtraxxer

ghehe :lol:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 16:44 

Hardtraxx Veteran

WTF is this shit? Even heel snel naar eigen producties topic of zo :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 17:24 

Hardtraxx Beheerder

Hou alsjeblieft op met posten van deze troep.. dit hoort hier niet dat je dat zelf niet doorhebt. :/
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 17:27 

Artiest

>.<
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 17:27 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Citaat:
A personal message written by Patrick Jumpen for you:

Thank you for listening to our new song, I hope you liked the new Hardstyle remix of our old Jumpstyle
hit Holiday.

I've developed a great passion for Hardstyle music, Hardstyle brings true emotions and passion into my life. I Love Hardstyle so much that I've even went to a place far far away, A place where I wasn't invited to be, with an entrance pass of a personal contact, just to see Headhunterz in person. If you're a real Jumpstyle fan, I hope you can forgive me for making a shift towards my passion.

We, Patrick Jumpen, Lower East Side Records, Capp Records and Mach10 have gone through a serious process and dedication to bring this track to you. As I speak, the album that this track is featured on "50 Techno Electro Tunes Vol. 3" is in the top50 of the iTunes Dance compilation Charts of the United
States of America. This release is also the first time I've released something in the USA.

These developments where only possible thanks to all the people that legally downloaded my music in the past. If those people would not have payed for my older records, you would not have been in the
opportunity to enjoy this track right now because I would not be interesting for a record label to be signed on, because in the end, which record label signs an artist that doesn't sell? You have no idea how much power you hold with as little as 99 cent. If you enjoyed this track and want to enjoy more in the future, please download the track legally on iTunes or at http://www.capprecords.com.

I've uploaded this track in the highest quality, I and my team, we are the last humans on the planet that will tell you that you should not download the track with a youtube-mp3-ripper, feel absolutely free to do without feeling guilty, but only when you share this video with others :) , I consider my fans to be my friends and I only want to bring joy to your life just as how I enjoy other people's music. But pleaser realize that your legal download will generate an expanding circle of attention for our music, which results in more power in our hands to create more for... you.

Thank you for reading my message, if you feel like you need to contact me, sends me a private message.

Citaat:
I and my team

:lol:

Mmmhh, klinkt wel leuk, even wachten op een releasedatum..
Misschien maart 2010? (Hint: Naam)

Maar wat voor stijl is dit nou, want er staat 'Hardstyle Jump Club Mix'.. MAAK EEN KEUZE! :lol:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 17:30 

Hardtraxx Beheerder

gooi het weg en sluit het topic >.<
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 17:39 

Hardtraxx Elite

LOL

Wat een talent heeft die:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rogSauBoXDo&feature=related[/youtube]
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 17:43 

Kan ie lekker op jumppeeeen :/
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 17:46 

Hardtraxx Elite

Fijne plaat dit, doet me goed!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 17:48 

Hardtraxxer

Ik denk... Ehh, HOOP dat Patrick Jumpen gewoon de meest succesvolle internettroll ooit is.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 18:15 

patrickjeb schreef:
Citaat:
A personal message written by Patrick Jumpen for you:

Thank you for listening to our new song, I hope you liked the new Hardstyle remix of our old Jumpstyle
hit Holiday.

I've developed a great passion for Hardstyle music, Hardstyle brings true emotions and passion into my life. I Love Hardstyle so much that I've even went to a place far far away, A place where I wasn't invited to be, with an entrance pass of a personal contact, just to see Headhunterz in person. If you're a real Jumpstyle fan, I hope you can forgive me for making a shift towards my passion.

We, Patrick Jumpen, Lower East Side Records, Capp Records and Mach10 have gone through a serious process and dedication to bring this track to you. As I speak, the album that this track is featured on "50 Techno Electro Tunes Vol. 3" is in the top50 of the iTunes Dance compilation Charts of the United
States of America. This release is also the first time I've released something in the USA.

These developments where only possible thanks to all the people that legally downloaded my music in the past. If those people would not have payed for my older records, you would not have been in the
opportunity to enjoy this track right now because I would not be interesting for a record label to be signed on, because in the end, which record label signs an artist that doesn't sell? You have no idea how much power you hold with as little as 99 cent. If you enjoyed this track and want to enjoy more in the future, please download the track legally on iTunes or at http://www.capprecords.com.

I've uploaded this track in the highest quality, I and my team, we are the last humans on the planet that will tell you that you should not download the track with a youtube-mp3-ripper, feel absolutely free to do without feeling guilty, but only when you share this video with others :) , I consider my fans to be my friends and I only want to bring joy to your life just as how I enjoy other people's music. But pleaser realize that your legal download will generate an expanding circle of attention for our music, which results in more power in our hands to create more for... you.

Thank you for reading my message, if you feel like you need to contact me, sends me a private message.

Citaat:
I and my team

:lol:

Mmmhh, klinkt wel leuk, even wachten op een releasedatum..
Misschien maart 2010? (Hint: Naam)

Maar wat voor stijl is dit nou, want er staat 'Hardstyle Jump Club Mix'.. MAAK EEN KEUZE! :lol:

Lol @ Spelfout, capprecords = craprecords
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 18:24 

Bierkoning

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Kan niet wachten tot ik deze in de apre ski hut hoor!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 18:28 

Hardtraxx Crew

Die reacties die hij ook zelf zet bij zijn filmpje op yt zeg... :sick:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 18:41 

Artiest

Wel vet dat hij een hit heeft gescoord. Jammer dat het met jumpstyle was...
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 18:43 

Hardtraxx Crew

Zenda schreef:

Idd.... Op alle negatieve reageren en verwijderen, en de positieve laten staan.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 18:45 

Hardtraxx Veteran

wootum schreef:
Zenda schreef:

Idd.... Op alle negatieve reageren en verwijderen, en de positieve laten staan.

walgelijk dat soort acties :thumbdown:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 20:04 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Als hardstyle maar niet de nieuwe jump wordt....
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 20:17 

Hardtraxx Elite

urbandesigner schreef:
Als hardstyle maar niet de nieuwe jump wordt....

Het begint er eigenlijk wel op te lijken
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 20:19 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Lol hoezo heeft ie zoveel likes daarop? Klinkt echt nergens naar :lol:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 20:28 

Hardtraxx Addict

Alhoewel het uiteraard bagger is, klinkt het eigenlijk nog te goed. Dit heeft nog best een doelgroep. Ik weet het, iedereen mag z'n eigen muziek maken en ik zou er niet om moeten caren, maar van dit soort popi jopi "hardstyle" wordt ik altijd wel een beetje verdrietig.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 20:36 

Hardtraxx Veteran

pffff slecht zeg.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 jan 2012 21:04 

Hardtraxx Addict

Kijk die reactie van 'm op Youtube;

Citaat:
Working for years on a book my friend. I kept it silence, when the book is out you'll know why :D All my true fans will have a fantastic time soon :D

Dafuq?
1, 2  Volgende
Forumoverzicht » Releases » Hardstyle » Nieuwe tracks