Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Vorige  1, 2
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 okt 2012 15:47 

Artiest

To be fair, this is over a year old and really not representative of the sound or vibe I am working on these days. I did this while I was living with Corey back in Eindhoven. Yeah its *that* old haha

So much so that is actually labeled 'Marcel Woods - Advanced (Bioweapon Remix)' in all my files/folders. I wouldn't call this Audiofreq.

:)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 okt 2012 22:14 

Hardtraxx Veteran

audiofreq schreef:
To be fair, this is over a year old and really not representative of the sound or vibe I am working on these days. I did this while I was living with Corey back in Eindhoven. Yeah its *that* old haha

So much so that is actually labeled 'Marcel Woods - Advanced (Bioweapon Remix)' in all my files/folders. I wouldn't call this Audiofreq.

Why would u even touch the original!?

gr
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 okt 2012 22:16 

Hardtraxx Veteran

audiofreq schreef:
=

In that case I'll change the name.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 okt 2012 23:10 

Hardtraxx Elite

teupie schreef:
audiofreq schreef:

gr

Lijkt me duidelijk: om de oude plaat in een nieuw jasje te steken.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 okt 2012 02:18 

Artiest

teupie schreef:
audiofreq schreef:

gr

it was more of a DJ tool for Magic City 2011 that I did quickly. I wanted something a bit more techy sounding to fit in a hardstyle set. This isn't something that I play a lot.

I really have a lot of respect for the original. I generally don't touch stuff unless I have a feeling that I can respect the spirit of the original and give it a fresh update. This is a rare exception/experiment.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 okt 2012 10:26 

Hardtraxx Veteran

ah! allright, good answer :P
Vorige  1, 2
Forumoverzicht » Releases » Hardstyle » Nieuwe tracks