Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 sep 2012 12:33 

Donateur

Joe-E - Mind Fuck (TR091)

Label: Traffic Records
WEB release: 10/09/2012

01. Mind Fuck - Original Mix (7:25)

Samples:
-geen-

Bron:
http://www.trackitdown.net/track/joe-e/ ... 76653.html

Citaat:
Featured Track:
Joe e turns in a simply 'ace' tune full of attitude, edge & filth. Slushy tech grooves combine with the hardest of synths that will destroy your club,

Track Information:
Joe e turns in a simply 'ace' tune full of attitude, edge & filth. Slushy tech grooves combine with the hardest of synths that will destroy your club, watch them go crazy with delight at the old school breakloop & catchy vocal hookline, you don't need anything more, you need this in your life...
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 sep 2012 13:05 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Beter doet hij hieronder verder want wat hij nu produceert .. Stap achteruit imo! :D
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 sep 2012 13:35 

Donateur

bRt_ schreef:
Beter doet hij hieronder verder want wat hij nu produceert .. Stap achteruit imo! :D

Er komt toch nog maar één release van hem uit binnenkort, en dan stopt hij met de harddance.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 sep 2012 13:36 

Donateur

Citaat:
As many of you will have seen on my personal profile yesterday I wrote a status about me calling it time with Hard Dance.. I'll quote it here for you all "3 Originals, 3 Remixes and a big compilation CD and then that's pretty much it for me and Hard Dance... been a long time coming and met so many great people along the way but that's me done after what I've got left to do. see you all on the other side :) I'll be concentrating on SEFF all the way from now on so any support from my friends would be amazing :)" that's what I wrote yesterday..... I know I wrote this same thing at the beginning of the year and I've really tried my hardest to not give in since then and gave it my all with trying different styles and all sorts but it's just not working for me any more and I hope that everyone that has supported me can understand this and has enjoyed what I have done with the Joe E sounds! but as soon as soon as these projects are complete I will solely be concentrating on my SEFF project which I have already been working on for a good while now in the background and would really love for my fans to support me on my new venture. Please give a quick 'Like' on my SEFF Page so you can keep up with what I'm doing in the future.

http://www.facebook.com/SEFFOfficial

P.S sorry for the fuckin' great essay and keep it real!

Joe.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 sep 2012 13:43 

Hardtraxx Veteran

hoebedoelje schreef:
bRt_ schreef:

Er komt toch nog maar één release van hem uit binnenkort, en dan stopt hij met de harddance.

Met het vetgedrukte doelde ik op zijn SEFF project hé.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 sep 2012 14:29 

Donateur

bRt_ schreef:
hoebedoelje schreef:
bRt_ schreef:

Met het vetgedrukte doelde ik op zijn SEFF project hé.

Ow, ik dacht dat je deze laatste paar Joe-E tracks bedoelde.

Ook die vind ik van een beduidend mindere kwaliteit dan al het voorgaande.
Forumoverzicht » Releases » Harddance