Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Vorige  1, 2, 3  Volgende
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 dec 2015 18:36 

Hardtraxxer

Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 dec 2015 19:51 

Hardtraxx Crew

Sound Of The Bassdrum. :worship: :drool:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 03 dec 2015 10:47 

Hardtraxx Addict

Gearbox schreef:

Holy shit dit is echt heel vet. Vooral dat eerste stuk met die vocals en kick. Screech is niet top maar wat een drive zit hierin :D Ben benieuwd naar de rest van de track.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 03 dec 2015 14:44 

Hardtraxxer

Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 03 dec 2015 23:27 

Hardtraxx Elite

Goddamn klinkt leuk, benieuwd naar fulls.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 04 dec 2015 02:36 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 04 dec 2015 19:36 

Hardtraxxer

Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06 dec 2015 08:13 

Hardtraxx Veteran

die Splinta & Sick Sense collab :loving: Splinta die zich een poging waagt aan hardstyle met Sick Sense, en daar komt best een parel uit :D
Luminite - Alien Technology is ook een vette plaat :) de rest van het album vind ik maar matig.
New Level is nog wel leuk.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06 dec 2015 11:31 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Kan elke preview tot nu toe nog waarderen, wat gaat dit een dik album worden zeg :drool:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 dec 2015 21:00 

Hardtraxxer

Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 dec 2015 21:43 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Can you please ask Primefire if they could make a track in style of ''The Owlman'' again? That song was awesome. It has a great atmosphere and is in my opinion one of the best tracks i've heard in 2014. All the tracks released by them in the meantime are nothing compared to that one.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 dec 2015 23:08 

Hardtraxx Veteran

yowan schreef:
Can you please ask Primefire if they could make a track in style of ''The Owlman'' again? That song was awesome. It has a great atmosphere and is in my opinion one of the best tracks i've heard in 2014. All the tracks released by them in the meantime are nothing compared to that one.

T.T.T doet het ook nog wel leuk :D maar voor de rest wel met je eens inderdaad.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 dec 2015 23:51 

Hardtraxx Addict

yowan schreef:

Unresolved - West Coast (Primefire Remix) heeft deze stijl weer een beetje te pakken.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2015 12:18 

Hardtraxxer

Primefire - T.T.T is probably my favourite release of 2015. That or Luminite- Be The Baddest. I'd also suggest that the remix of Unresolved - West Coast is as good as any track they have made in the past, and also their track 'Fight' for the album is incredible.

Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2015 18:41 

Hardtraxxer

Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2015 19:27 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Gearbox schreef:
Primefire - T.T.T is probably my favourite release of 2015. That or Luminite- Be The Baddest. I'd also suggest that the remix of Unresolved - West Coast is as good as any track they have made in the past, and also their track 'Fight' for the album is incredible.

I think The Owlman is way more unique than those tracks. I know you at Gearbox love that ''industrial'' sound which all producers represent, but the Owlman was awesome in another way.

The sounds in the break, synth and piano-part, create a very mysterious and a bit dark atmosphere and the anti-climax is not so forced like all other tracks. The screeches are also in a nice ''pattern''(screechpatroon, goede vertaling?).

Its a track where every sound fits perfect. And it alsof keeps its dark ''theme'' the entire track. I don't see any of those aspects in their newer tracks
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2015 21:29 

Hardtraxx Elite

Gearbox schreef:

Wtf :drool:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2015 22:10 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Gearbox schreef:

Totally agree, Be The Baddest is way too under appreciated. I start to like it more everytime i hear it.

I have to say, there have been a lot of tracks that i really like on your label recently!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 dec 2015 01:42 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Will the tracks be released as WEB full versions?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 dec 2015 02:50 

Hardtraxxer

Gearbox schreef:

:clap:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 dec 2015 11:15 

Hardtraxxer

Rickzel schreef:

I have to say, there have been a lot of tracks that i really like on your label recently!

Thanks mate, really appreciate all the support! Especially when it comes from such a hard crowd such as hardtraxx! xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 dec 2015 11:17 

Hardtraxxer

Duruz schreef:
Will the tracks be released as WEB full versions?

All digital tracks are being sent through our promo mailout system today to anyone who has ordered the cd.

The official digital release at Web stores won't be for at least another week and will cost around the same price as ordering the Cd anyway. So best option is to buy cd and receive all digital tracks now.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 dec 2015 15:19 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Confronting evil full :drool: :bomb: een van me favorieten van het album. Rest scoort ook voor mij dikke voldoende.
Ook het harddance gedeelte vind ik gaaf. Alle fulls mooi op tijd binnen.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 dec 2015 15:35 

Confronting Evil :huh: Jezus man die screech :lol:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 dec 2015 16:15 

Hardtraxxer

Gearbox schreef:

:surrender:
Gaat niet goed komen dit 19 december....
Vorige  1, 2, 3  Volgende
Forumoverzicht » Releases » Hardstyle