Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 okt 2012 12:32 

Artiest

BRIAN M VS MCBUNN - COOL (VIBR006)

Vibrations Digital
WEB release: Date TBC

A1. Brian M Vs McBunn - Cool (Original Mix)
Samples:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 okt 2012 12:35 

Artiest

Please leave us your comments/feedback :) Thanks
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 okt 2012 13:04 

Hardtraxx Veteran

You've improved quite much! Liking the way you build up the track, the first climax had a big deal in that since it was really unexpected. At first I thought it would be a showtek-like idea behind this track, but that changed totally in the climax. Overall quite a nice track.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 okt 2012 13:17 

Artiest

Khadber schreef:
You've improved quite much! Liking the way you build up the track, the first climax had a big deal in that since it was really unexpected. At first I thought it would be a showtek-like idea behind this track, but that changed totally in the climax. Overall quite a nice track.

Thanks for checking and feeding back man :) glad you like it. Hardstyle needs the energy & power back in it, just to be kept fresh thats all. Well thats what we think.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 okt 2012 19:38 

Hardtraxxer

Intro kick komt me heel bekend voor? Verders ben ik er niet echt weg van..
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 14 okt 2012 22:36 

Hardtraxx Addict

Oooh, I like the reverse. The first climax is a bit empty, but some people like that. Second one is nice. Will buy. :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 14 okt 2012 22:56 

Hardtraxx Addict

The second climax with the melody is a bit messy if you listen to the kick. The low pitch sounds ugly imo. The first climax is a real kicker live I think, and the reversed bass in the mid-intro is freaking insane.

Alltogether I think it's really not bad, not bad at all :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 14 okt 2012 23:47 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Guys, again, I've been surprised positively about one of your tracks :). Maybe the reversed bass in the mid-intro could have been more powerfull, but it's only a small disappointment :).

The first and second climax are full of energy and good kicks, something some other tracks from 'big' dj's really lack ;). And building up in the break before the first climax, you showed us other music genres could be usefull in hardstyle, without raping the vibe of hardstyle :).

Keep up the good work !
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 okt 2012 16:09 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Sounds really awesome again mates! :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 29 dec 2012 02:14 

Kraak... Piep...

Loving the reverse bass in the intro.
The overall track reminds me of hardstyle around 2008-2010. Which i love. Buildup and melodywise.
The second climax : the first thing that popped up in my head was D-Block & S-Te-Fan. It sounds like their old style, which imo is a good thing.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 30 dec 2012 19:04 

Hardtraxxer

Heel leuk plaatje is dit! :D
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 30 dec 2012 20:12 

Hardtraxx Veteran

love it! :thumbsup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 dec 2012 15:55 

Hardtraxx Veteran

BrianMVsMcBunn schreef:
WEB release: Date TBC

:oh:

I love the track until the second climax, which I really dislike unfortunately. But just cut it and this track is awesome.
BTW build-up to climax reminds me of Davide Sonar - My World.
Forumoverzicht » Releases » Hardstyle