Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 17 okt 2018 22:51 

Hardtraxx Elite

The Satan - Hell On Earth (PRSPCTLP014)
The dark lord himself has been creating a big stir in both the Hardcore and Drum & Bass scene these last few years. His productions have completely destroyed dance floors all across the globe and to ad to that this beast man has undisputedly won the loudness war.

On his first full length album for PRSPCT The Sa†an has taken his time to create a hard as nails and diverse quality album taking us listeners all across the board and in to the darkest pits off hell.

Pounding Hardcore Kicks, crushing snares and a ton of audio violent filth delivered with a production level that is simply not of this earth. Nine solo tracks + a diabolic collaboration with PRSPCT label boss Thrasher make this an album a must have for every fan of the more XTRM side of electronic music. With Hell On Earth The Sa†an has unleashed a beast capable of crushing everything, it's becoming more and more obvious that god is losing his battle on earth...

All Hail The Sa†an!
Label: PRSPCT Records
WEB release: 09/11/2018
Tracks:
Tracks:
A1: Bass Feeling
A2: Bombs
B1: You Are Sick
B2: Cyborg
C1: Our Hell (ft. Thrasher)
C2: Black List
D1: Enemy
D2: Kicks Up
09: My Game (CD & Digital Bonus)
10: I Am The Darkness (CD & Digital Bonus)

Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 18 okt 2018 09:38 

Kraak... Piep...

Het zijn gewoon 12 de zelfde platen met een oplopend niveau aan kats lelijke scherpe zeehond/laserkick punches.

Met als dieptepunt You Are Sick, wtf is dat.

My Game is imo de enige degelijke plaat :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 11 nov 2018 00:36 

Hardtraxxer

Is uit: https://open.spotify.com/album/3KfPS37CbtJVdpvH1kB8ep
Forumoverzicht » Releases » Hardcore