Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 apr 2014 18:47 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Ruffneck - Wraith (The Underground Community Remixes) (TNT013)

Label: Tainted Audio
WEB release: TBA

Tracks:
Ruffneck - Wraith (een pleur remixes)

Samples:

Bron: Tainted Audio
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 apr 2014 19:00 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Vind t maar vreemd dat dit nu al zo op de voorgrond komt terwijl hett TNT013 is, komen dus nog 4 releases tussen waar amper wat over bekend is.

Maar over de release, zitten wel vette stukjes tussen.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 apr 2014 19:57 

Hardtraxx Elite

Jesus, zoveel remixen die wat mij betreft niks toevoegen. Het origineel is goed genoeg. Jammer dat er geen solo release van hem komt :(
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 apr 2014 12:02 

Hou nooit zo van die wedstrijdjes omdat het bijna nooit iets toevoegt. Eens met dave. Dat uitmelken altijd. Gewoon totaal niet nodig.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 apr 2014 13:58 

Hardtraxx Veteran

"I have decided that i will release the Taintedaudio #013 next week on thursday the 17th of april at exactly 15:13 !

What's more is the fact that after thinking about it for some time i also decided that i will make ALL remixes available as a FREE download on our own Tainted Audio digital outlet.

Yes you read it right, you will be able to download ALL remixes completely for free for as long as i have free download credits available! (I received those from the previous sales i received from good customers who purchased digital releases . We are very gratefull for supporting us, so here is a little return favour)

This is to show my appreciation to all the remix contestants and to make sure that they will be heard by everybody who supports the underground as much as I do. Since it is free there is NO need to download illegally or say it was to expensive to get them all

Of course you are free to DONATE to the cause and the hard work that has been put into this special project, and that would be much appreciated.

I may write out something similar in the future but remember that it takes a LOT of time and work into this so don't expect this to happen on a large scale.

I will upload them some time after the initial free release to download portals such as Junodownload and hardtunes just to make sure we reach those people who can't find our own outlet "

SO MARK YOUR AGENDA'S:

17-04-2014 at 15:13:00 TNT 013 FREELEASE!"
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 apr 2014 17:08 

Hardtraxx Elite

Dat dan weer wel...
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 apr 2014 19:16 

Kraak... Piep...

dave schreef:
Dat dan weer wel...

Vent waarom klaag je over gratis tracks -.-
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 apr 2014 19:33 

Hardtraxx Elite

Broken Balance schreef:
dave schreef:
Dat dan weer wel...

Kerel, waarom interpreteer jij mij verkeerd?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 apr 2014 20:37 

Kraak... Piep...

dave schreef:
Broken Balance schreef:
dave schreef:
Dat dan weer wel...

Kerel, waarom interpreteer jij mij verkeerd?

Jongen, omdat je het zo raar neerzet
Forumoverzicht » Releases » Hardcore