Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 14 dec 2012 01:49 

Hardtraxxer

So I've reached 500 likes on my fanpage. Really appreciate that! To celebrate I'll give away a slightly re-worked version of my Ear Destruction Mashup.

Are you ready for one of the hardest mashups ever created? Check out the new "Free Tracks" tab and grab your copy now!

If you use the track in a mix or somewhere else it would be cool if you could tell me. I'm also very keen on hearing your feedback. :)

Download: https://www.facebook.com/henyMusic/app_220150904689418
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 14 dec 2012 15:39 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Klinkt redelijk, vind het niet echt een mashup, meer een mini-mini mix. Hier en daar klinkt het leuk, andere keren kan ik de overgang totaal niet volgen. Mwoah.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 14 dec 2012 16:38 

Hardtraxxer

I agree with you but that's because I didn't want to split the rough track parts apart since I really like them the way they are. Anyway, thanks for your feedback. ;)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 14 dec 2012 16:47 

Hardtraxx Addict

I kinda liked it :D it's pretty rough! Nice work-out. But I can agree with p-stylez, it's the same comment I gave you a while ago on your RR mash up ;) None the less, it's a good mash! Too bad I'm not a DJ to support ^^
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 14 dec 2012 17:07 

Artiest

This is a sick mashup Hendrik :thumbsup: Will definitely support it again some time.
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Producer's Corner » Gratis tracks