Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 45  Volgende
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 14 okt 2011 13:25 

Hardtraxxer

Jah ik weet het maar het klinkt zo raar aangezien hij nog maar een paar weken oud is ofzo
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 14 okt 2011 16:29 

Hardtraxx Veteran

jambekkie schreef:
Jordozo schreef:
Italian Stallion schreef:
Reken maar op promises als free release.. Wat ik niet erg vind overigens :thumbsup:

Ik zie liever de Alone edit/remix

De alone Remix wordt gereleased op 7 november.
Nero wordt zo online gezet op het youtubekanaal van DBSTF.

hardstyle-releases/d-block-s-te-fan-alone-2011-re-fixx-t19993.html :thumbup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 okt 2011 11:25 

Hardtraxxer

Scantraxx fans! friday, october 21, this one will be free-released on our facebookpage DBSTF check it out!

Grtz D-Block & S-te-Fan
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 okt 2011 13:01 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Frontliner Facebook: ‎18505 facebook fans at this very moment! Only 1500 left for a free release of Frontliner - Pull Tuuduuu Over and Frontliner - Outside Spacer (Raw Edit)!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 okt 2011 14:08 

Hardtraxxer

Neilio
Free release when I reach 3000 likes on my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/NeilioOfficial
Run DMC - Its Like That (Neilio Bootleg)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 okt 2011 14:16 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Maximum schreef:
Frontliner Facebook: ‎18505 facebook fans at this very moment! Only 1500 left for a free release of Frontliner - Pull Tuuduuu Over and Frontliner - Outside Spacer (Raw Edit)!

Dik dik dik :drool:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 okt 2011 21:46 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Vet! Frontliner koning
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 okt 2011 18:04 

Donateur

Jorann schreef:
Run DMC - Its Like That (Neilio Bootleg)

Wat nu weer? :x
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 17 okt 2011 07:51 

Hardtraxx Veteran

_theon_ schreef:
Maximum schreef:

Vind beide platen beslist niet super. Had liever een edit van Abject - Like A Fireball/Feel So Good die hij op Defqon 2010 draaide gezien :(
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 okt 2011 00:20 

Hardtraxx Addict

BuzzLightyear schreef:
_theon_ schreef:
Maximum schreef:

Vind beide platen beslist niet super. Had liever een edit van Abject - Like A Fireball/Feel So Good die hij op Defqon 2010 draaide gezien :(

Ja, dat was wel verrassend om te horen :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 okt 2011 21:18 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Citaat:
An brand new free release is about to come. The result of an collaboration between Anderson T and his pupil Gustavo Sales (aka DaPunker) is finally out.

To download it, hit the like button on the Facebook Fanpage of Anderson T and share with your friends, when it reaches 500 likes, an link will be given for download, free of any charges, containing also the stunning remix of Donkey Rollers – Hardstyle Rockers made by Anderson T.

Dus;
DaPunker ft. Anderson T - Between Notez
Donkey Rollers - Hardstyle Rockers (Anderson T Remix)

Bij 500 likes :thumbup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 okt 2011 17:58 

Hardtraxxer

Citaat:
Yannick Govers
Cmon guys less than 500 likes left till the free release!!!!
Vind ik leuk · · 4 uur geleden via mobiel

Citaat:
Tatanka I'm already uploading it ;)
25 minuten geleden · Vind ik leuk
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 21 okt 2011 15:10 

Hardtraxx Addict

Tatanka schreef:
Time to go! Now I'm gonna drive to Lausanne cause tonight is party time @ Mad Club!!!! I'll drive there (yes, I LOVE Swiss landscapes) and tomorrow,on the way back, I'll make a stop in Seriate to close the Hypnosis party @ Legend among my Italians :D
Maybe I won't be able to copy/paste the link (in case we'll reach the 50k) so I do it now:
http://wtrns.fr/tqgL7japrwQsiu
As soon as the 50k likes will be there I'll tell you the pw to unlock the files...so everybody will hear the tracks at the same time ;)
Ciaoooo!!!!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 22 okt 2011 15:29 

Hardtraxx Veteran

sjobie schreef:
Citaat:
An brand new free release is about to come. The result of an collaboration between Anderson T and his pupil Gustavo Sales (aka DaPunker) is finally out.

To download it, hit the like button on the Facebook Fanpage of Anderson T and share with your friends, when it reaches 500 likes, an link will be given for download, free of any charges, containing also the stunning remix of Donkey Rollers – Hardstyle Rockers made by Anderson T.

Dus;
DaPunker ft. Anderson T - Between Notez
Donkey Rollers - Hardstyle Rockers (Anderson T Remix)

Bij 500 likes :thumbup:

Mja als zanger Rinus een track weggeeft dan post ik hem ook niet hier. Dat soort artiesten mogen hun free releases wat mij betreft lekker bij eigen producties posten. Hier alleen 'echte' artiesten.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 23 okt 2011 13:01 

Hardtraxx Addict

word use somebody - ambassador inc een free release?:$
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 23 okt 2011 15:26 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Tatanka

Despite we haven't reached yet the 50k likes someone thought this was a hacking competition and guessed the unguessable password to unlock the files of my gift for you all.
Ofc I'm kidding... The password was not only easy...but guessable for the 50% of the Italians... They did guess it good indeed!
But they have too much respect to declare: "The password is grazie", unlike some ass did.
Now I k...now that some of you are still waiting so I tell you here and now that the password is "grazie"...which btw means thank you ;)
So again thank you for the likes and thanks to someone else to have screwed what I wanted to be a gift that I wished you to get all in the same moment (party alike)
I also noticed that there are some problems on the link so, if any of you has a download problem, please let me know and I'll uploadit again ;)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 23 okt 2011 15:31 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Zatox op Twitter:

Citaat:
I did an New mix of "No Way Back " with a New kick ... Now there is more drive o/ .. I'll test tonight @ lotto arena "Coone & The gang"

Citaat:
Of course i'll put it online for free .. But i changed a bit only The kick .. The rest of The track is The same and i love it!!!! QLIMAXXXXX
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 23 okt 2011 18:25 

Hardtraxx Elite

Uniforce schreef:

Nog niet aangekondigd. Als het zo zou zijn, dan kun je dat op de eerste pagina vinden hé ;)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 23 okt 2011 22:21 

Uniforce schreef:

Twitter beetje in de gaten houden, evt een berichtje sturen, wil wel is helpen.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 24 okt 2011 17:55 

Hardtraxx Addict

jambekkie schreef:
Uniforce schreef:

Nog niet aangekondigd. Als het zo zou zijn, dan kun je dat op de eerste pagina vinden hé ;)

okee is goed hoop het wel!
thnx :thumbup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 26 okt 2011 19:30 

Hardtraxxer

Run DMC - Its Like That (Neilio Bootleg) is vrijgegeven, dus kan uit startpost :) .
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 okt 2011 10:24 

Artiest

E-Force - Dream Village Anthem komt uit bij 2000 Facebook like's :)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/E-Forc ... 8140225974

BTW:
Wasted Penguinz - The Art Of Noise (Distorted Noizez)
=
Wasted Penguinz - The Art Of Noise

Niks geen Distored Noizez
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 okt 2011 10:34 

Hardtraxxer

Maximum schreef:
Zatox op Twitter:

Citaat:
I did an New mix of "No Way Back " with a New kick ... Now there is more drive o/ .. I'll test tonight @ lotto arena "Coone & The gang"

Citaat:
Of course i'll put it online for free .. But i changed a bit only The kick .. The rest of The track is The same and i love it!!!! QLIMAXXXXX

Deze kan dus ook in de beginpost :woot:
Ben wel benieuwd naar die andere kick! :thumbsup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 okt 2011 11:20 

Artiest

The R3belz
Hey guys, I was thinking about 'Open your mind' for free at 2000 likes... SBAM!

Nice
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 okt 2011 11:28 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Festuca schreef:
The R3belz
Hey guys, I was thinking about 'Open your mind' for free at 2000 likes... SBAM!
Nice

Nice :thumbup:
Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 45  Volgende
Forumoverzicht » Releases » Hardstyle » Gratis tracks