Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 jan 2014 15:38 

Hardtraxx Addict

Track(s): Coldplay - Fix You (D-Mind Bootleg - Dedicated to Michael)

Download: [zippy]http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/63441332/file.html[/zippy]

Bron: D-Mind Facebook

Citaat:
Last week i received the devastating news that one of my close friends, Michael, had passed away at the far too young age of 22.

Michael was a true hardstyle partylover and a great guy, and he supported my passion from the very start.

After hearing this news i received a request by his family, if i could create a special track just for him. I said yes without hesitation and put hours and hours of work into this project. I felt truly honored.

This track was heard during the ceremony accompanied with a video, which was truely beautiful and touching.

Also i played at Delusion, in the "Paard van Troje". I talked with the organization, BML Events, if i could open with this track as dedication, and to have the crowd put their lighters up and show their respects. They fully backed me up and so it happened.

It was a wonderful moment and it shows that once again, their is a deep bond shared between hardstyle lovers.

Rest in peace my friend, you will be missed.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 jan 2014 17:55 

Hardtraxxer

Erg mooi gebaar van een talentvolle producer ! Respect D-Mind en sterkte met dit verlies
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 jan 2014 14:09 

Hardtraxx Beheerder

Mooi gebaar! Sterkte met dit verlies.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 jan 2014 18:50 

Hardtraxx Crew

Mooi gebaar, ook prima bootleg. Veel sterkte met het verlies.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 jan 2014 23:08 

Hardtraxx Elite

Ik heb nog bij Michael in de klas gezeten, echt te bizar voor woorden dit... Heel mooi gebaar!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 30 jan 2014 16:31 

Hardtraxx Newbie

Heel mooi gebaar, heel erg veel sterkte toegewenst met dit verlies
Forumoverzicht » Releases » Hardstyle » Gratis tracks