Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 okt 2022 13:48 

Hardtraxx Crew

Track(s): A$AP ROCKY - Praise The Lord (Clockartz Bootleg)

Download:

Bron: ^
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 okt 2022 19:18 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Wat een nietszeggende generieke meuk is Clockartz gaan maken zeg. :/
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 17 okt 2022 10:10 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Ik vind dit dus echt een hele sterke bootleg, komt in hetzelfde rijtje als z'n Blinding Lights bootleg :worship:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 17 okt 2022 22:04 

Artiest

Rickzel schreef:
Wat een nietszeggende generieke meuk is Clockartz gaan maken zeg. :/

Hey Rickzel, i am sorry that you don’t like it. Maybe you have some ideas for my next tracks? Let me know
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 18 okt 2022 09:49 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Clockartz schreef:
Maybe you have some ideas for my next tracks?

Easy answer: Maybe something like Prisma/Loudness anthem , that was your peak (for me).

Realistic answer: Sign of Angels/Falling to Pieces are great examples that just felt a bit more special and unique. Maybe its because the scene has caught up with your style a bit which makes it a bit less unique, but for me, i just miss something in it that makes it special. Because i'm used to your tracks being on repeat for at least 100 times, and i've forgot about this track the moment i've hit sent on my comment above.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 18 okt 2022 09:55 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Rickzel schreef:
Clockartz schreef:
Maybe you have some ideas for my next tracks?

Easy answer: Maybe something like Prisma/Loudness anthem , that was your peak (for me).

Realistic answer: Sign of Angels/Falling to Pieces are great examples that just felt a bit more special and unique. Maybe its because the scene has caught up with your style a bit which makes it a bit less unique, but for me, i just miss something in it that makes it special. Because i'm used to your tracks being on repeat for at least 100 times, and i've forgot about this track the moment i've hit sent on my comment above.

Agreed Boss. The current tracks just feel a bit safe/generic, but I was expecting that since the move to IAH. Every now and then a trip to something different (like the tracks Rickzel mentioned) would be nice tho.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 18 okt 2022 10:08 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Youve actually surprised me with the tracks after your move to the Brennan Heart label, recent collab with him is also great, first releases felt like proper clockartz tracks. But i can understand the appeal to make something that more people would like instead of just the people on this dead forum ;) But still: this track just feels a bit meh.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 18 okt 2022 10:12 

Kraak... Piep...

Rickzel schreef:
Youve actually surprised me with the tracks after your move to the Brennan Heart label, recent collab with him is also great, first releases felt like proper clockartz tracks. But i can understand the appeal to make something that more people would like instead of just the people on this dead forum ;) But still: this track just feels a bit meh.

Dit staat toch wel veel meer in contrast met wat je eerst zei.

Altijd leuk als artiesten zelf langs komen.

Fantazoo schreef:
Ik vind dit dus echt een hele sterke bootleg, komt in hetzelfde rijtje als z'n Blinding Lights bootleg :worship:

Eens, sterke melodieuze plaat.

Het is niet als zijn oude spul maar z'n laatste plaat, God's Basement, was dat wel. Zou ook wel graag wat meer van dat horen, maar goed, er komen ook zat goede melodieuze platen van hem weg.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 18 okt 2022 10:47 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Broken Balance schreef:

Heb je hem weer. Eerste comment was idd wat minder genuanceerd. Maar ik zeg hetzelfde. Gods Basement vond ik ook geen klap aan.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 18 okt 2022 11:23 

Kraak... Piep...

Rickzel schreef:
Broken Balance schreef:

Heb je hem weer. Eerste comment was idd wat minder genuanceerd. Maar ik zeg hetzelfde. Gods Basement vond ik ook geen klap aan.

Jij bent wel een beetje een zure dude niet?

You have become the very thing you swore to destroy
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 21 okt 2022 21:02 

Hardtraxx Veteran

En dan beseffen dat ik hem ooit nog voor onderstaande heb genomineerd.

Helicaze schreef:
Minst Kritische Lid
Rickzel

Terug die roze bril op rooie!!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 22 okt 2022 16:30 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Ik laat mij niet in een hokje drukken! :list: :list: :list:
Forumoverzicht » Releases » Hardstyle » Gratis tracks