Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 apr 2010 13:43 

Hardtraxxer

MAYDAY 2010 - You make my day
30th April 2010 | 6.00pm - 9.00am | Westfalenhallen Dortmund, Germany

Homepage: http://www.nature-one.de/events/mayday/

Price: 49€

There are 4 different stages.. This is the Hardstyle/Hardcore stage:

FACTORY
19:00 - 20:30 Anagenetic
20:30 - 22:00 Twillight Forces
22:00 - 23:00 Pradera
23:00 - 00:00 Shogun
00:00 - 01:00 Blackmail feat. MC H
01:00 - 02:00 Josh & Wesz
02:00 - 03:00 Showtek
03:00 - 04:00 Endymion
04:00 - 05:00 Outblast
05:00 - 05:30 Art of Fighters -live-

05:30 - 06:30 AniMe
06:30 - 07:15 EBE Company -live-
07:15 - End Stormtrooper
all night long MC H & MC Tha Watcher

Some Infos:
MAYDAY 2010 - You make my day
30th April 2010 | 6.00pm - 9.00am | Westfalenhallen Dortmund, Germany
A smile, a flirt, a wink - the ways of brightening up the day for others are as varied as MAYDAY itself. Sometimes just your presence is enough. A friendly gesture is invariably reciprocated. A ping-pong game with positive vibes. And all of a sudden it's there: the "You make my day" feeling.

25,000 people come together. From various countries and so many places. From different situations and frames of mind. 25,000 individuals - and one love: electronic music. They want to have fun, to party, to let themselves go. They want an experience, a sense of community and entertainment. Their enthusiasm becomes a chain reaction spreading to everyone. They all fuse to an euphoric group on the floors. Conservative clerks take on flamboyant personalities. Timid Cinderellas become flirting vamps. Your boyfriend, normally as sparkling as a snail, completely freaks out. He amazes you, makes you laugh and happy - "You make my day".

The new line-up is awesome, with 40 per cent of the acts coming from abroad and rarely seen here. Two thirds of them didn't appear last year. Some of them are giving their MAYDAY debut, such as Markus Schulz and Gareth Emery. Many of the artists used to dance in the MAYDAY crowd themselves. They know how all reason joyfully submits when the DJ takes the bass out of the beat. They know how loud the pleas of the crowd are when it returns. They know how it feels when a DJ takes you on an odyssey and at the end all you want to do is thank him - "You make my day".

It must already be the small hours when she slowly dances up to you. There's a sparkle in her eyes. And when your lips touch you feel 1,000 volts charging through you. Never ever can it be better than it is now, here and today. Everything is simply perfect. Your gaze wanders through the crowd. You could hug all of them now - "You make my day".

„Many people lose the small joys in the hope for the big happiness“
Pearl S. Buck
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Feesten