Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 okt 2011 17:58 

Hardtraxxer

16 October : Bass Invaders - The Live Ruff J. Birthday Show

Happy birthday Ruff J.! On the 6th of October 23 years ago, Ruff J. saw the light. Now he wants to do something special. He wanted to do, as usual, a party to celebrate his birthday. Because it wasn't possible, he figured out something else.
With the idea in mind he's a resident here at the FearFM hardstream, he wants to do a special liveshow, with friends and colleagues, for you! Ruff J. tells you about the upcomming show from what you can expect:

'The show contains all the music styles I love from the beginning of the '90s, till the 'end period' of early hardstyle. So that's around 2004 to me. The DJ's I've invited for the show, are the one's I admire, or just good friends of mine. First of all to begin with is Dozer. Off course, you know him all from the awesome 2Dangerous on the Hardstream, hosted together with DizZorder. I know him allready for a long time,allready since the time he was resident at the time I got resident of the club where I still spin. I've learned a lot from him, so he has a special place in my heart, haha. For you, he's going to do a special Retro- and Houseclassics set, like he used to play in the beginning of the '90s when he started to DJ.

My next guest is DJ Freeze, also a former resident of FearFM. This man is one of my favorited DJ's. He play's almost every harder style you can imagine, his technique is amazing, he's got a good taste, and he's an awesome friendly guy in person. I've invited him for one of the styles he used to be very good at, and thats Jump/Belgian Beats. Next two guests are colleagues of the FearFM hardstream. They are Silvio Aquila and Mani. Silvio is allready for a very long time resident at FearFM. He's got an unique vision of early hardstyle. One I really like! The other, like allready said, is Mani. Mani's got a very hard style of hardstyle. Not a suprise, cause he released a few awesome releases on labels from Italian hardstyle DJ Activator !

I think this show is going to deliver a great variety of music to all real music lovers! For those who like early hardstyle, hardtrance, oldschool, retro- and houseclassics, jump etc., should really listen! I'm also busy with arranging something special, but that's still a surprise ; )'

So like Ruff J. said, listen sunday the 16th of October to 'Bass Invaders - The Live Ruff J. Birthday Show' for a journey in time and through the different styles and evolutions of music.

Afbeelding
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 okt 2011 18:37 

Hardtraxx Addict

Ga sowieso luisteren! :thumbup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 okt 2011 19:28 

Aan het typen...

Haha @ de Flyer :lol:
vlnr. Dozer, Ruff J, Silvio, Mani?
En Freeze? erboven :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 okt 2011 19:42 

Hardtraxxer

haha bijna,

dozer, silvio, freeze,
mani erboven :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 okt 2011 00:43 

Hardtraxx Addict

QonFuzion schreef:
Ga sowieso luisteren! :thumbup:

Edit: ben er sowieso bij. :) Neem het van Mani over omdat hij niet meer kan.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 17 okt 2011 08:21 

Donateur

Waarom valt een radio uitzending onder FEESTEN?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 17 okt 2011 19:24 

Hardtraxx Addict

hoebedoelje schreef:
Waarom valt een radio uitzending onder FEESTEN?

Omdat het gewoon een feest was in de studio met al die legendarische nummers! :P
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Feesten