Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Vorige  1, 2, 3
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 mei 2014 13:55 

Hardtraxxer

moet helaas mijn kaartje verkopen :(:( ik vertrek 16 juni naar Dallas voor ander halve maand, ook leuk natuurlijk maar keek hier echt naar uit:( iemand hier die ik blij kan maken met een ticket?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 11 mei 2014 03:35 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Aaaaaahhh Frankie, hier baal ik oprecht van :(
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 11 mei 2014 20:42 

Hardtraxxer

The Skribbler schreef:

gvd ik ook! ik had zo zin om een techno feestje mee te maken! maar ik ga sowieso mee naar een gashouder feestje :thumbsup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 11 mei 2014 22:31 

Hardtraxx Addict

The Skribbler schreef:

Ik niet, sukkeltje is het
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 mei 2014 01:08 

Hardtraxx Veteran

mr_vertigo schreef:
The Skribbler schreef:

Ik niet, sukkeltje is het

Nee jonge, jij met je draaierigheid dan. Pff

:loving:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 mei 2014 17:30 

Hardtraxx Addict

Draaierigheid? Oooh wacht super populair zijn bedoel je? :D
Dirk, hoe vet dit gaat worden weten alleen jij en ik... Tis maar beter dat Frivol er niet bij is, had ie niet aangekund
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 mei 2014 17:36 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Hahaha idd.

Nee slimmerik, vertigo is draaierigheid/duizeligheid/hoogtevrees/nog wat meer dingen, afhankelijk van de context.

En ja, dit gaat zoo ontzettend fijn worden... :loving: :loving: Inderdaad wel zwaar voor een newbie om daar bij te zijn, zoveel #swag hebben wij
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 13 mei 2014 19:09 

Hardtraxx Veteran

mr_vertigo schreef:
Dirk, hoe vet dit gaat worden weten alleen jij en ik...

Hé! :list:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 14 mei 2014 00:03 

Hardtraxxer

fuck jullie... ik zit op dat moment lekker in een eiland met vrienden te genieten van onbeperkt drank en eten. maar gvd ik wil hier zo graag bij zijn!!

fuck jullie
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 14 mei 2014 00:40 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Frijolrojo schreef:
fuck jullie... ik zit op dat moment lekker in een eiland met vrienden te genieten van onbeperkt drank en eten. maar gvd ik wil hier zo graag bij zijn!!

fuck jullie

:kiss:
STAN- schreef:
mr_vertigo schreef:
Dirk, hoe vet dit gaat worden weten alleen jij en ik...

Hé! :list:

:kiss:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 19 jun 2014 23:18 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Zin zin :D
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 jun 2014 13:54 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Staat hier nou al 5 maanden lang Awakenings Festival 2013 boven?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 jun 2014 15:25 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Hahahaha omg :lol:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 21 jun 2014 18:40 

Hardtraxx Veteran

PNXRMX schreef:
Staat hier nou al 5 maanden lang Awakenings Festival 2013 boven?

Nee.

Gruwelijk veel zin in :yay: Hopen op precies het weer van vandaag, niet te warm iig :thumbsup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 23 jun 2014 03:35 

Hardtraxx Newbie

Heb me vorig jaar prima vermaakt :) Jammer dat Defqon dit jaar tegelijk valt, anders was ik zeker weer gegaan
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 24 jun 2014 15:11 

Hardtraxx Veteran

http://www.zie.nl/video/ingezonden/Awak ... gz77afve9v

MC Rocky in tha house xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 29 jun 2014 11:10 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Mehh dubbele gevoelens, heerlijke setjes gehoord met Speedy J als eindbaas, maar organisatorisch schoot het flink tekort. Geluid in Z kon wel harder. In Y viel het meerdere malen weg en in X was het tijdens Mills en Rush helemaal dramatisch, Rush die met opgeblazen speaker moest draaien.. Eindshow was ook een sierpakket van 80 euro. Maar buiten dit allemaal, wel een prima dagje gehad
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 29 jun 2014 12:49 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Eindshow was niet heel boeiend nee, maar dat had ik ook niet verwacht. Joris Voorn, Speedy J en Advent & Industrialyzer als eindbazen van de dag. Clouds was op zich wel leuk, maar toch niet 100% mijn ding, Blawan en Marcel Fengler knalden er ook al goed op :)

Ik heb me meer dan prima vermaakt.

Ohja, met Stan in de zweefmolen, op 60m hoogte boven dat festivalterrein zweven (L) (L)

https://www.be-at.tv/brands/recreatiege ... lyzer-live

Vanaf 24.45 - 31.00 minuten... echt een heeeeeeel vette live edit-gedoe-dinges van Get Up (Industrialyzer rmx) :loving: Was zo ontzettend fijn toen ze die draaiden.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 29 jun 2014 16:42 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Genieten! Geluid was niet altijd het je van het, maar heb me enorm goed vermaakt. Fijne mensen, fijne sfeer, super chill weer. Wat dat betreft klopte het gewoon voor de volle 100%.

Topsets van Klaudia Gawlas, Daniela Haverbeck, Blawan en The Advent & Industrialyzer.

Overigens was dit mijn eerste niet-harder styles festival, en ik moet zeggen dat ik vind dat Techno 100x beter in een festival-idee past dan bijvoorbeeld Industrial of Hardcore.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 30 jun 2014 19:24 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Hier nog mensen waarbij er ingebroken is in de auto? Ik las bij een aantal mensen dat hun is auto opengebroken en dat nog terwijl ze op dat achterlijk dure parkeerterrein stonden :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 30 jun 2014 21:24 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Rawbin schreef:
Hier nog mensen waarbij er ingebroken is in de auto? Ik las bij een aantal mensen dat hun is auto opengebroken en dat nog terwijl ze op dat achterlijk dure parkeerterrein stonden :P

Las het inderdaad, te bizar voor woorden.
Ook het verhaal van DJ Rush was wel bizar:

Rush op FB:
Citaat:
First let’s break it down. First mistake, I don’t know how the hell this happen.

1.The main system was going direct into the mixer’s Booth Monitor so that cause the Monitors to control the sound system/speakers on the dance floor.

2. When the sound guy switches the levels up on his Amp it causes the Monitors to sound distorted almost killing the mixer.

I was so happy and ready for Awakenings Festival, I always enjoy the people and the energy, but this time all went down hill. When I started I notice my first song was not coming out through the speakers, but I can see the levels on the mixer, so I was thinking OK it’s the change over they will turn up the volume, so I turned up the Monitors because I was ready to go full on and get this party started. I then realized these monitors are sounding like shit and burnt out (the monitors go from 00 to 10, and I had them on 5). I turned to my road manager and said do you hear the sound on the dance floor something is not right, they need to turn it up. I decided to turn the monitors down because it was to distorted and you couldn’t understand what was being played, when I turned the monitors down to 2 the sound went off on the dance floor, then when I was ready to blend, so to hear I had to turn the monitors up and that’s when the dance floor sound came back on.
I ignored it again, thinking the sound guy is doing something on his end, then the sound guy comes up to me and said could you turn the levels down because all sounds distorted and I said you’re right, so you turn it down (it’s funny how they ask you to turn down something and then the people think what the fuck and blame the artist for the reason the system is so low, so I always move back and say to the sound guys you do it, because I want the people to see that it’s not me, but the sound guy said forget it and walked away, why walk away just turn it down). Then he went to adjust the sound from his AMPS and equipments (not a good idea, why because he had it running into the booth monitors, so when he turn it down the monitor went low, instead of the sound system, so now my monitoring was so low and still distorted because all this power going through them I couldn’t hear so that mean the sound system was low, so I had to turn up the monitors to hear, when I turned that up the people screamed because the sound got louder, but the monitoring was so bad sounding so I had to turn it down again and the system went off, that’s when I said enough is enough and called the sound guy, and tried to explain to him the problem I was having, but they know it all and feel the need not to listing to the artist. I said why is the monitoring booth on the mixer controlling the actual sound system and when I turn the monitor down the sound goes completely off, he said to me you have it to loud the monitors are over loading. I said look and listing please trying to stay calm, so I turned the monitors down and the sound went off and he said OK this is better so ill turn the system up, unbelievable did he not understand the situation do he have ears and hear nothing is playing, then he comes back to me and said now all is OK, I said no sound is on, then he said what’s the problem, I wanted to scream. I said fuck it and turn the monitors back up and the sound system came back on, now the monitors are more fucked up. I couldn’t hear shit properly and I was feeling so down, because I was ready to have a good time and give the people what they came for. My road manager was trying to explain to him the situation. Then he came over again and turned down the Monitors as if he was going to show me and had some one else come over as if he was going to show me as well, and guess what everyone the sound went off, that’s when I decided enough is enough and decided to take the Microphone and let the people know what’s going on, because they deserve to know. I always keep quite and a smile on my face when something goes wrong, because you try to keep the party going and you don’t want the party people experiencing the drama behind the scene, they came to party and spent their money for a good time not backstage/on stage drama. I have taking the blame for a lot of shit that was not in my control, but the audience don’t see or know the situations that goes on, because I just smile and that’s all they see and later you hear the artist was a fail or was so shit, blah blah blah, so I decided not this time I can’t smile this off because this is a mess and they deserve to know and I felt like I was really going to have a heart attack, you know at my age I need to be careful ha ha ha ha ha
Then the sound guy call the organizers to come to the stage, why because Rush is not happy and they was trying to save their asses and make me out to be the bad guy. The music was off and then he realized something is really wrong NOW , but not when I said something was wrong, but on his terms, then he started to reconnect some things by the Mixer and walked away and did something to left to his equipment and guess what everyone the monitors was on 6 and out of no where after he changed some things them monitors sounded like monitors, and the sound on the dance floor sounded a little better, and then the awakening crew arrived after he fixed it, so I looked like the bad guy and was told it’s OK the sound is working what’s the problem look at the people, I can’t be fake I just want to show my fan/supporters a good time the time they deserve, I can not be like whatever but they are dancing, no no no some people are dancing because they just love the artist so much they block out the drama and some are so focus that they notice every little thing, so don’t treat people like they are stupid just show respect and show them a nice time, and this is what I try to do. That was the reason for my outburst and this is the reason for sure you will not catch my set streamed live, people need to cover their asses and brush any negative shit under the rug and make you believe all was perfect, but I don’t care because my fans and supporters now know the truth and deserve to know. NOTE: It took 1 hour to fix this problem.

But the people stayed positive and road through the storm with me, and this is why I love you all so much, Thank you for your understanding..

Waarop Rocco, de organisator van Awakenings, amateurisch reageerde:
Citaat:
Very sorry about this from what I heard you DJ Rush were under the impression that there was not enough bass in the room but there was MORE then enough. You pushed the system and blew up some speakers :O( Your manager should have maybe checked the sound in the room before you went on then this wouldn't have happened. i will call you later this week after the builtdown x

En daar reageerde Rush weer terecht op:
Citaat:
Rocco Sjako I am really disturb with your statement and I knew some one from your camp would cover their ass by turning the tables, don't turn the tables and say I blew the speakers and that I asked for more bass, if I blew up the speakers why did the party continue? also if you read my comment about what happen you see it was the fault of the sound guy, and how the hell can you say my manager should've checked before I was getting on, if the sound was correct before then it should've been the same when I got on, but as there was several set up for the change over, the sound guy had my connection hooked up all wrong read my statement and if everyone was so informed and not up their own asses then they would've stop look and listing and notice the problem, so don't come at me. I did all to be more than professional... If this means Awakenings will never book me again, then so let it be, I don't have time for these games and finger pointing because some one wants to save his ass or reputation, notice the mistake and be apologetic, because I had Awakenings back for so many years and I gave you all my respect and this mistake you try to turn this shit on me, so be a man and call me. one last thing my manager checked my set up before I started and they had problems with the set up and also the sound guy had to replace the cdj's because they wasn't working. I am finish with this subject it's over and done...

Toch aardig bizar :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 01 jul 2014 19:21 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Heel apart inderdaad.. Net zoals dat het heel apart is dat het echt in steenkolen-Engels is geschreven :x
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 jul 2014 12:18 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Pijnlijk voor de ogen inderdaad. :P
Vorige  1, 2, 3
Forumoverzicht » Off-topic » Andere muziek